Recent content by dgtiii

1. dgtiii

Post [Kernel] [4.4.4] [24.11.14] ->Alex-V_Personal_Kernel_1.6->S2W/MPDEC/PD/GSM/NO_OC/AVS

Yeah I figured out the exfat not being in the kernel. No problems, dirty flash of Viper restored the stock kernel and got my sd card back. Thanks mate!
  2. dgtiii

Post [Kernel] [4.4.4] [24.11.14] ->Alex-V_Personal_Kernel_1.6->S2W/MPDEC/PD/GSM/NO_OC/AVS

Flashed on Viper 3.01 (international) with 3.28 firmware, lost access to my external sd card (formatted exfat). Recovery sees sd card just fine. Thanks for all your work on this Alex!
  3. dgtiii

Post [Theme][09. Mar] Dark / Inverted Sense - OWN AROMA COLORS [ViperOneM8]

Thank you Kiray, awesome job mate!
  4. dgtiii

Kiray, Another question- did swipe down to snooze alarms (vice dismiss) on the dot view case get implemented? Just tested, not sure it's working. That to me is one of your best mods with this theme. Thank you sir!
  5. dgtiii

No problem mate, downloading again. Thank you for being so responsive, much appreciated! Edit: Redownloaded from post #1, all is fixed and working well! Thanks, brilliant work Kiray1982
  6. dgtiii

Yes sir, clearing cache and data fixed the browser. Re downloaded theme from post #1 and flashed, Calendar still Fc's tho.
  7. dgtiii

FC on the Calendar app here too when I try to open it. Otherwise, the theme is great, thank you Kiray! Edit: Stock browser (Internet) is FC too when opening
  8. dgtiii

Post HTC One M8 firmware collection for different CID/MID | 4.16.401.10

Version-main is your firmware version, so yours is 2.22.531.5. It looks to me like youre good, you're on a current (android 4.43) Rom with current firmware mate.
  9. dgtiii

Post HTC One M8 firmware collection for different CID/MID | 4.16.401.10

Build# in About is your Rom base, not your firmware version. Boot to boot loader to get your firmware version (OS) or use fastboot getvar all commands to get firmware version. The 2.22.707.4 firmware may not even be for your device.
  10. dgtiii

Post [ROM] 20/07 | ViperOneM8 6.1.0 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ ALL Carriers

Good catch, Sneaky! Thanks for straightening me out. Still wouldn't hurt for him to read your guides though, imo
  11. dgtiii

Post [ROM] 20/07 | ViperOneM8 6.1.0 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ ALL Carriers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/development/progress-fuu-m8-t2813792 Go here and start to read Sneaky's instructions. Either wait for the OTA, then unlock, root, and s-off, or forget the OTA from your carrier, unlock, root, sunshine s-off, then use Sneakyghost FUU to upgrade your...
  12. dgtiii

Post [Kernel][21.09][GCC-4.10][SM][Uber][Sense6][4.4.3] Hacker Kernel for HTC One M8 intl.

Kernel works fine on the Dev edition, which is basically the ATT phone unlocked. I think it would work on the ATT phone, make a nandroid first, then give it a try. WiFi works fine here on Viper rom (2.40) with this kernel.
  13. dgtiii

Post HTC one won't turn on, No LED, no flashing Home/Back button

Glad to hear it worked for you mate!
  14. dgtiii

Post [THEME][M8] TWRP Holofied [Discontinued]

Thank you sir for the update! Doesn't seem like the Dropbox link is working at the moment...ll