Recent content by dharmapoudel

1. D

Post [APP][BETA]TidyPanel - Tidy up the notification panel, block all useless notification

You are supposed to long press that notification and disable primary channel to get rid of it. If you are hiding it using the app itself and it doesn't work then try hiding it using alternative methods like body and custom text. Let me know.
  2. D

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

I also have this problem.
  3. D

Post [APP][BETA] 1lyrics - instant lyrics for Spotify/AmazonMusic/Play Music & all players

Given you have donated already and its not working, that means there's only one lyrics provider with the lyrics for that song.
  4. D

Post [APP][BETA]TidyPanel - Tidy up the notification panel, block all useless notification

Thanks! Let me know in case you see any issues.
  5. D

Post [APP][BETA] 1lyrics - instant lyrics for Spotify/AmazonMusic/Play Music & all players

I meant to say using bulk download feature will send multiple requests in short interval, so if you have 1000 of songs, and you do bulk download, the lyrics providers may block you thinking ddos attack.
  6. D

So that you don't send lots of requests to the lyrics providers. In case of wrong lyrics delete it and play again, it will automatically fetch from other source given other source has the lyrics.
  7. D

Thanks a lot for supporting. I am working on to find some reliable sources.
  8. D

Download button the middle. Though I recommended against it.
  9. D

Guess you have free version. They work perfectly on pro version. I'll put them on free versions but it's gonna take a while. If it worked on previous versions for you thats strange since I never implemented the logic, maybe they slipped thru. I suggest you use that version, I don't have backups...
  10. D

I'll look into how gravity box is implementing it.
  11. D

The notification should just disappear automatically when it detects music is not playing. Is that's not happening in your case? If that's not what you mean let me know. I might have misunderstood you.
  12. D

Post [APP][BETA] SamFix - Fix all annoyances on Samsung devices

Using root to enable permissions is no longer available in latest updates since most users are complaining root is not working on their devices. It's not gonna hamper anything. I'll add it once I have a stable solution.
  13. D

Post [APP][BETA] SamFix - Fix all annoyances on Samsung devices

What's your device? Would you mind changing the language to English and try to see if it works. I'm thinking it might be because of the language. I'm pretty sure this can be fixed given I have access to this device.
  14. D

Yeah that's how it is, though some notifications appear after few minutes but not all. If I try to make them to appear after a while battery usage suffers drastically.