Recent content by dharvey4651

1. dharvey4651

Post Good Lock Task Changer Update?

It is now a part of "Home Up"
  2. dharvey4651

Post Tmb February patch CUA out now

I got the update for February security patch on February 20th.
  3. dharvey4651

Post Tmb February patch CUA out now

Sm-N986U1 is the Note 20 Ultra. This forum is for the Note 10+ and this update is not available for Note 10+. Not yet anyway.
  4. dharvey4651

Post One UI 3.0 SM N975U

Dirty flash using HOME CSC was a complete success. Here is a faster download link for those interested. Choose "Download on website" option. https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-N975U/USC/N975USQU5ETLL
  5. dharvey4651

Post One UI 3.0 SM N975U

What is the software version of the OTA you received? Is it the same as the software version linked in the OP? I just downloaded and flashed the version linked in the OP on my T-Mobile Note 10 Plus. I used HOME CSC so it shouldn't have wiped my device, similar to OTA. I'll post my results soon.
  6. dharvey4651

Post Note10+ 975U1 Android 11 One UI 3 Beta available. With tether fix

It's not actually available afaik. I got the same thing in Samsung Members on my T-Mobile variant (SM-975U) and it was simply an announcement of their planned update schedule.
  7. dharvey4651

Post Call me crazy, but Adaway is working on my N970U

Got a viable link? The link in op has latest release as 4.3.4. Edit - disregard my post. I didn't see it at the bottom of the list as a beta.
  8. dharvey4651

Post N975USQU2BSL7 Android 10 One UI 2.0 Firmware links

Downloaded again from kangi26's post. Flashing again using the HOME_CSC and no userdata. Hopefully this fixes the mis-match issue. EDIT>> That fixed it and now when I check software update, it says no update available. Hopefully my battery life doesn't go back to being garbage since I "dirty...
  9. dharvey4651

I see what you're saying but it doesn't make sense that it would be this way. The T-Mobile BSL8 files all say BSL8 and Odin completed successfully with no errors... I guess I'll wait a few weeks and see if any updated files come out and they again.
  10. dharvey4651

Same here. Battery life seems to have improved tremendously though. My screen has been on near constantly since I updated and wiped nearly 3 hours ago and I'm only down to 70%
  11. dharvey4651

Clean-flashing the T-Mobile BSL8 firmware now. I also intend to factory reset once more after the flash is complete. Then I'll restore with Smart Switch. Hopefully this helps my battery life a bit... Today my phone sat idle most of the day... off the charger for 12 hours, only 56 mins...
  12. dharvey4651

Can anybody upload a mirror to a place like Mega or Androidfilehost? I find those "slow" downloads can be unstable and crash frequently and my laptop crashed over the weekend so I'll need to use my work computer... ?
  13. dharvey4651

Yeah mine's nowhere near close to that... maybe it'll improve once the tmobile officially drops the update and I flash that. Once it comes out I'll probably so the factory reset then.
  14. dharvey4651

I did not do a factory reset so that may be the culprit. I didn't have time to mess with smart switch yesterday when I flashed the update. Also I didn't get the update via OTA either and didn't get the T-Mobile userdata partition as it's not available yet. I flashed the files available in...