• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dhemker

1. D

Post [9] LineageOS 16.0 for z3c

FM radio does not work for me.
  2. D

I tested the new build. When starting a call, call volume can indeed be adjusted from low to max. When turning loudspeaker on and then off again, call volume stays at maximum and can't be adjusted anymore. Furthermore, the sound is still kind of crackling. In contrast, in call sound quality from...
  3. D

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Is it planned to deliver this rom with microG support? Dennis
  4. D

Post [APP][2.3+][GPLv3] APKGrabber: Re-Release of APKUpdater

Removed this duplicate post
  5. D

[email protected] The log you provided does not seem to be a valid logcat output. Take a look at joluke logs, they contain a crash log. joluke The error you just have encountered seems to be a permission problem. The app tries to receive a BOOTUP_COMPLETE event to set the background...
  6. D

Hey, I will take a look into that problem in the next three weeks. Facing a long train ride where I have plenty of time to hopefully fix that. Dennis
  7. D

Updated to latest build, incall sound is incredible loud again. Dennis
  8. D

Is the incall voice issue still alive? Dennis
  9. D

Latest release reintroduced better, but still uncomfortably loud in call voices. Sound quality was really nice two builds ago. Dennis
  10. D

Camara works with dirty flash, can confirm. Dennis
  11. D

Major bug in latest release: loudspeaker is always on during call regardless loudspeaker icon indicator. Dennis
  12. D

[email protected] This should be fixed in latest release. Using a native DownloadManager now should prevent Aptoide Store App from opening. Best Dennis
  13. D

I also noticed that the front camera does not work occasionally. Screen stays black. Dennis
  14. D

I added the data/cache wiping instruction as a precaution to the release notes, thanks! Dennis
  15. D

This could be because of Play Protect knowing that this app had already been installed with other keys. I tested it myself not using Play Protect. Please try disabling Play Protect, install APKGrabber and then turn it on again.