Recent content by diabl0w

1. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 [tblte][trlte][trlteduos]

I am unable to send mms using this image on verizon, anyone else same issue?
  2. D

@ripee can you link the source code for this firmware?
  3. D

is anyone developing kernels for aosp 10 for our devices? loving this rom but the performance is quite bad, can't play autochess it is just too laggy. rooted TW marshmallow runs the game fine. confirmed with benchmarks where LOS17.1 is running at only about 60-70% of the performance that I can...
  4. D

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

if there is no thread level search working, why provide the option to search at the thread level in the gui? so we are now expected to read through 100+ pages to find an answer to a possible simple question? or thread creators are expected to answer the same questions over and over again?
  5. D

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

searching threads never finds any results, google results to xda threads either lead to 502 bad gateway or an oops message
  6. D

thanks, but none of the aosp based roms work, its all the same. and i don't think we have fingerprint on this device
  7. D

Correct, it was running latest stock MM 6.0.1 before unlocking/rooting. I tried the official TWRP image (i think its 3.4 or 3.0.4) as well as the twrp that is provided by that guide during the second to last step. Definitely don't think it is twrp related. Of course all best practices of wiping...
  8. D

I used this guide to unlock bootloader on my verizon note 4 running marshmallow: https://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-verizon/development/vzwnote4emmc15chipsetonlybootloaderunlocku-pgradedowngradebootloadersroot-t4018001 ... after using that guide, the bootloader is indeed unlocked, but...
  9. D

Post VZW_NOTE4_EMMC_15_Chipset_Only_Bootloader_Unlock_U p/Dwngrade_Bootloaders_KK/LL/MM

using this method I get a black screen after booting up any aosp rom... logs from booted lineageos17.1: https://pastebin.com/7yhL7FzM
  10. D

Post [DISCONTINUED!!!][ROOT] [Extreme Syndicate] [Snapdragon][N950U/U1][V8 Bootloaders]

thanks for this... just to document if anyone else has this problem.. on VZW, i was not able to send text messages, and oddly was not able to call voicemail via *86 (although I could get my voicemail by calling my own number). Also, a lot of times, my network bars would disappear and replace...
  11. D

Post [ROM+KERNEL]HUAWEI WATCH 2[LTE-Sawshark]+[BT-Sawfish]-[OWDE.180926.001.A1][22-Jan-20]

has anyone successfully used this watch as nfc reader? When putting an nfc tag near the watch, I can see in the system logcat that it is in fact detecting that there is a tag present, however I tried using this app...
  12. D

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

I am getting a "410 gone" error when trying to download v3.1
  13. D

Post {WIP} N950U Bootloader Unlocking (Build) / EDL Rom / SD-Card Booting {msm8998}

thats a pretty bold statement coming from someone with a Pixel 3 :eek: