• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by diegobenti

1. D

Post General Android 12 starts rolling out

If it sure works, what I'm not sure how to root in android 12. When you do your tests you tell us how it works.
  2. D

Post General Android 12 starts rolling out

if you can already download from frija SM-A525F_1_20211227175800_emie4b74vo_fac.zip.enc4 you have to test if it works in the M version
  3. D

Post Development [ROM][OneUI 3.1] RayOS v2.0 for Galaxy A52 [SM-A525G/F]

Thank you very much, I was able to install it, you also have to install the multidisabler, since without that it does not work. but it works great. excellent work
  4. D

Post Development [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][11.0] LineageOS 18.1 for A52 4G and A72

You know I didn't find the option to mute completely, this one to download volume. But for example if one lowers the volume and makes a call or video call on WhatsApp this can not be put in mute. On the other hand, with the total silence of Samsung it could be done. Nose if there is any option...
  5. D

I keep testing it and the truth works very fast. Much faster than Samsung's rom. I'm going to list the options I recommend adding. 1 volte 2 call wifi 3 Option to completely mute the device. So far I could not with any app 4 Add option to increase flashlight intensity as you have samsung 5...
  6. D

NFC, for example, does not work for me on "SUBE" cards from Argentina (bus cards), I have not tried on credit cards, but the bus card reads it but gives a reading error
  7. D

Anyone have any rom stock for odin? The truth is where to get it Can this serve me? https://samsungfirmware.net/samsung-galaxy-a52-sm-a525m-stock-rom-firmware/?xurl=dyfZs3cEvCk6pObAKexRGngfeOKSRV9NEa40dYH4Dq8tO6GicAWNwE9F4V8fBBw8urnLOTa9%2FGP5Xou15yvAFQ%3D%3D
  8. D

If someone can help me, install "LineageOS 18.1 for A52 4G" and now I want to go back to RayOS v2.0, but when installing no boot, it locks up and only goes to recovery. I have to reinstall LineageOS, can someone help me what will be the problem? In one place I see that they say install stock...
  9. D

2.Wi-Fi calls do not appear, therefore they do not work. 3. and unfortunately when installing this version you cannot go back to the original version, enter the boot loop
  10. D

Post UMIDIGI F1 Play

if there is an android 10 option, at http://theupgradeguide.com/2020/02/07/install-android-10-on-umidigi-f1-play-aosp-gsi-treble-rom-how-to-guide /, but not tested ---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ---------- in forum...
  11. D

Post UMIDIGI F1 Play

haha it is true, I had not tried it from the cell phone, from the computer it looks good. but only one letter on the cell phone. haha
  12. D

Post UMIDIGI F1 Play

the photo is not seen friend
  13. D

Post UMIDIGI F1 Play

Has anyone tried installing android 10? http://theupgradeguide.com/2020/02/07/install-android-10-on-umidigi-f1-play-aosp-gsi-treble-rom-how-to-guide/ on this site they show how to install.
  14. D

Post BORETS ROM Zenfone 4 Edition for ZE551ML/ZE550ML

Hello Friend how are you? you know the 3g or 4g internet does not work, in rouming mode