Recent content by Diewi

1. D

Post [MOD][Z2] MultiROM v33d

Please find the latest files in the attachment. The app does not work anymore since I have re-setup the server and did not install the package for the file service again. Given the age of the device, this is acceptable IMO.
  2. D

Probably, you found out already: Please use the alternate installation method as written in the OP...
  3. D

I'd advise you to install the experimental version while you are on stock. Then, boot to recovery and copy or move the stock rom from the primary slot to the secondary (e.g., internal sdcard). After that, follow the normal instructions to install carbon (that will include a factory reset and...
  4. D

Unfortunately, F2FS is not supported. It will come when I switch the build environment from an Omni-7.1-based to an Omni-8.1-based one (One of the next steps before the stable release). However, you should be able to do a file-based backup, reformat, and move the data back.
  5. D

New experimental build is up! You may need to use the manual installation depending on your primary rom (the apk in the download folder may be non-functional): https://diewald-net.com/files/public/MultiRom/sirius/experimental/ Since this is just an experimental release to support the current...
  6. D

--- Deleted ---
  7. D

A small heads-up: I will delay the experimental release with proper 8.1 support for 1-2 days since I was busy with the dtb implementation (see earlier posts). It is now properly implemented (IMHO). Due to that I did not have time left to properly test other setups and stock roms. After doing so...
  8. D

BTW, I am currently creating a fix for the problems with the secondaries. I got it working so far, but need refactor and improve the current patch set to avoid one unsafe hack such that we can merge it in the upstream project after code review. When the refactoring and improvement is done, I...
  9. D

All recent 8.1 distributions function properly as primaries, not as secondaries. The limitation mentioned earlier applies ONLY to secondaries.
  10. D

Yes, the nougat version of carbon rom is fine. Same holds for Oreo 8.0. It is a requirement to have an unlocked bootloader in order to use MultiROM at all.
  11. D

Hmmm, LP... I've tested stock only with MM version: That's something you could try. Before doing so, please wipe the apps_log partition (with FlashTool) to exclude any problems resulting from there. These have been resolved in the last version, but just to be on the safe side :)
  12. D

It's written in the installation instructions (probably not included in "everywhere" ;P ). And once again, xda didn't notify me of the new post :rolleyes: Also, for your information: Recent 8.1 based roms (released since the new year) will not work: Android Oreo introduced a changed such that...
  13. D

Post [DEV][β] OmniROM [Unofficial] [8.1] [D6603/33/53/83] Z3 (Leo)

To avoid any confusion early enough: The shinanos are NOT treble-enabled devices with the latest release! Treble requires more than just the definition of hardware services. It also requires a separate vendor partition and that ALL device-specific files are placed in this partition (the latter...
  14. D

Post [DEV][β] OmniROM [Unofficial] [8.1] [D6603/33/53/83] Z3 (Leo)

The reason for this are the permissions of GApps. If you install them jointly with the rom, all the ones requested from the package will be set automatically. Otherwise, each permission would need to be set manually. This happens since Android N. Just FYI :)
  15. D

Post [ROM][Z3/DUAL] LineageOS 15.0 [Updated 11/18][OTA]

Please keep the link to the sources more recent. The linked manifest points to cm14.1 branches. Regarding the kernel: Any of the sources you have linked to not have the fix for the BT vulnerability. Since I doubt that you expose your users of this risk, please link at least these sources. The...