Recent content by digiblur

1. digiblur

Post [APP][O][XPOSED] GravityBox v8.6.0 - tweak box for Android 8 [14/02/2021]

Send this man a whole truckload of beers! Both the xposed and gravity box developers. Don't forget to tip the bartenders(developers) indeed!
  2. digiblur

Post Anyone have 2x Carrier Aggregation working on LTE? (Qualcomm)

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6/general/how-to-enable-nexus6-xt1103-4g-lte-t3042373
  3. digiblur

Post Volte Working in Cricket wireless?

Not weird at all AT&T (Cricket) is just weird on the whole VoLTE thing. I honestly think their handset guys hate the network guys trying to get rid of UMTS traffic. Very few and far between BYOD Android phones work on VoLTE even though they are perfectly capable with AT&T/Cricket.
  4. digiblur

This should help you get to being able to read the phone.... don't do the parts on here where they start writing stuff and modifying settings on the phone of course. https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...g-lte-t3042373 Once you get QPST reading the phone send me back a message... I'll tell...
  5. digiblur

I haven't done the guide yet, as I've only seen one other person confirm it. Not sure how many other variants there out there or even if they could check if some of those variants are bootloader locked though.
  6. digiblur

That's still band 13. 5230 is the standard Verizon EARFCN for band 13.
  7. digiblur

I use the SignalCheck Pro app as like the notification and notes on sites. Do you ever see other bands? Another great app is CellMapper. Maps out your area and estimates tower locations, shows the bands etc. Crowdsourced app, pretty awesome app and website.
  8. digiblur

Yep, it should be showing band 13 in the CA mix or possibly band 2 if deployed in your market. Which model is this?
  9. digiblur

Run a speed test in the background on LTE and flip over to NSG. Scroll one screen over and see if it has 1 or 2 carriers listed. Feel free to screenshot.
  10. digiblur

Actually any carrier than supports CA and has it deployed in your area. You'll need root and to install Network Signal Guru to check. If we get a few checks of things out there and we find more with it disabled then I'll do the guide otherwise it would be kinda pointless.
  11. digiblur

What variant do you have and is it disabled for you too?
  12. digiblur

Thread Anyone have 2x Carrier Aggregation working on LTE? (Qualcomm)

I'm not sure if there any non-Qualcomm variants of this phone so if there isn't please let me know. I'm curious if anyone has carrier aggregation working on their devices? I have the unlocked US XT1806 variant and noticed I wasn't seeing the speeds on LTE I was supposed to be seeing. I...
  13. digiblur

Post [TWRP][owens] TWRP for Moto E4 Plus (Qualcomm)

Thanks for this. Super easy to do. Unlocked boot. Temp booted twrp and flashed magisk. Done.