Recent content by DigitalJosee

1. DigitalJosee

Post [ROM][G935F][6.0.1] UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13.0 for Galaxy S7 Edge

Once we get CM13 fully working, the CM14 will be easier to get?
  2. DigitalJosee

Awesome work OP, that's just works well, once you got the fingerprint and the camera to work, this will be the first drive for much people!
  3. DigitalJosee

Woah, that's what I want to my S7 Edge. Awesome work, thanks a lot! You did this alone or based on someone else work? There's some text missing on OP, like (Working) and (Not Working), and, have you tried CM14?
  4. DigitalJosee

Post [cofface]RedMi Note 4 AOSP ROM

7.1.1 are in your plans cofface?
  5. DigitalJosee

Post [Q&A][FAQ][TW][N][7.0][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan/SuperStock-Rom

Can I install MM csc over your N Rom? Enviado de meu XT1068 usando Tapatalk
  6. DigitalJosee

Post [ROM] Android Nougat 7.0 Official [DQIC] ODEX/ROOT/BUSYBOX [v21.0] [DISCONTINUED]

Thanks for the ROM, before I flash it I need to ask some questions: Can I flash this over a brand new MM ROM? Any problem if I use this on the Brazilian version of s7 edge? Everything is working fine so far with this ROM? Thanks
  7. DigitalJosee

Post Anyone coming from an S810 de vice?

I'm coming from an old Moto X+1 (Snapdragon 801+2Gb), and this phones is as fast as (if not faster than) my old one. The 625+3Gb can hold Android easily, let's see how long it will take to become unusable. Enviado da pqp usando meu Moto Z Play
  8. DigitalJosee

Post [ROM] [Unofficial] [Weekly OTA Builds] Cyanogenmod 13

There's any big problem with this ROM? I'll get my Mi5 in a few days, and I'll probably not like MIUI. Fingerprint works fine? Camera? How the battery is going? Thanks Floks, that's a great work!
  9. DigitalJosee

Post Brute Forcing the Oem unlock on moto x (or g)

Seems like I'm the lucky one, unlocked my Moto X using this script.
  10. DigitalJosee

Post [Stable][ROM][5.1.1][Lollipop]CM 12.1 Unofficial for Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)

He was talking about G7105 or 7102 variants, which have the same hardware?
  11. DigitalJosee

Post [Q&A] [ROM][GSM/CDMA][OFFICIAL][4.4.4] Gummy v2.1

AFAIK It have, Why you don't try? It's a good rom :)
  12. DigitalJosee

Post [Radio] Enable LTE Band 3 and 8 on D820 and LTE Band 2 and 4 on D821

Seems Nexus 5 have a max. number of enable LTE bands active at the same time, disabled 26 and actived 7, using fffft's method and vndnguyen's calculator. THANK YOU GUYS!
  13. DigitalJosee

Post [GUIDE] Add all GSM and LTE bands to your phone

Seems Nexus 5 have a max. number of enable LTE bands active at the same time, disabled 26 and actived 7, using OP's method and vndnguyen's calculator. THANK YOU GUYS!
  14. DigitalJosee

Post [GUIDE] Add all GSM and LTE bands to your phone

AFAIK Franco kernel is an highly modified source code based, and yes, it have post-semptember commits. Could you please tell us which ROM+Kernel combo are you using? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk