Recent content by digitall1982

1. D

Post Nokia 7 plus google camera HDR+ ZSL

it's not even ozo audio that matter so much, it's not about quality, problem is too low volume.. almost like there is no audio at all.. can't believe that is still problem, can someone just put one line of code "gain++" os something like that?
  2. D

back.rider555 thanks for this, it's working great and night mode is great but I can't understand that for months there is no fix for low volume on videos, audio is unusable.. after so many versions and developers that thing is dead all the time..
  3. D

Post Where is November update patch ?

just got 12/2018 patch ota, just few days after 11/2018 lol
  4. D

Post Where is November update patch ?

got november ota today, and nothing from that list.. and all is the same as before
  5. D

Post Android P on the Nokia 7 Plus

just do factory reset, turn off that google feed on the left of home screen, and 9.0 is super smooth and faster than 8.1, and battery life is better
  6. D

n7+ have same sensor and isp, meizu don't. try n7+ vs pixel2 photos, there is very small to none differences in usual shots.. there is some differences in low light, and video tho but overall n7+ i close to pixel2 in photos (with gcam software)
  7. D

Post Gcam for Second Camera

bolded - it's true only in low light, but with good light second lens blow away "gcam x2 zoom" in terms of details
  8. D

Post Gcam for Second Camera

as I can see gcam is taking better portrait shots now with one lens, compared to stock portait mode.. one of reasons is that second lens is just bad at low light.. but it would be nice to have lossless x2 zoom from second lens! that's more important for me
  9. D

Post Android P Beta available for Nokia 7 Plus

yea but if 99% of people having better battery than on oreo, then you might think about factory reset, remove some apps etc.. right? do not blame things that is better for most people.. same thing is with final software on any smartphone, there is always someone with battery drain.. factory...
  10. D

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/
  11. D

tap to select face before taking shot
  12. D

i know that, still stupid for me... why break something good.. why media volume when media is not playin.. but ok.. i can live with that
  13. D

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/MGC_5.3.015_4.apk
  14. D

what battery drain are you talking about? for me battery is far better than latest stock 8.1, among speed, fluid, etc one thing is bothering me tho, volume buttons does'n control ringing volume any more, it's always media volume now.. it's stupid, i uset to press and hold volume down to set on...
  15. D

in latest pie beta i got totally same results as on 8.1 using MGC_5.3.015_4 because it have best pic quality in all conditions without touching any settings.. no crashing, no problems, very reliable. i don't care about some gimmicks, live photos and other fancy useless things.. i just want best...