• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by DigiTony.ve

1. D

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.3 | Ocean

Hello in first of all a fantastic rom, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of an app for miui camera, so I can use the 64 mp
  2. D

Post [ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

today I tried again on the road "android auto" and it works perfectly and read whatsapp messages
  3. D

Fantastic Rom and from the beginning I try it, and I confirm that android auto works well
  4. D

Post [ROM][10.0] BootleggersROM [UnShishufied][26-01-2020][RAPHAEL]

Hi, has anyone tried to connect the smartphone to the car with Android Auto if it works? ---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ---------- Hi, has anyone tried to connect the smartphone to the car with Android Auto if it works?
  5. D

Post [KERNEL][Q][v3][EOL][F2FS] Quax - Advanced Stock Kernel | *BETA*

Hi, has anyone tried to connect the smartphone to the car with Android Auto if it works?
  6. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 7.0 [raphael][27-09-2019]

Hi, has anyone tried to connect the smartphone to the car with Android Auto if it works?
  7. D

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v4.0 [OFFICIAL] [Android 10]

8. D

Post [ROM] [10] DERPFEST [AOSIP] [OFFICIAL] [18/12/19]

For those who may be interested in displeasing this rom by connecting it to my car, Android Auto does not work
  9. D

Sorry again because I'm very interested in connecting the phone to the car with Android Auto, can you tell me how I can log to be able to post it
  10. D

I really like this rom, how can I help to make Android Auto work, I have read and I have to take a file from the phone, which one?
  11. D

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

New rom, Connecting the phone with my car with Android Auto sometimes works but then locks the phone
  12. D

Post [ROM][RAPHAEL][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc 3.5 [20200506] [EOL]

Hi, some one has tried to connect the phone to the car with Android Auto, if it works
  13. D

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

For those who may be interested in displeasing this rom by connecting it to my car, Android Auto does not work