Recent content by dimm0k

1. D

Post Statusbar Notification Icon Limit Increased to 7

working great as usual! thank you for the quickness!!
  2. D

if we can get a June update when you get a chance, that would be greatly appreciated! the May update gave me a boot loop.
  3. D

Post [APP][2.3+][Xposed][Youtube AdAway]

is this the official site https://vancedmanager.com/ ?
  4. D

working perfectly!! thank you for making the Pixel 4XL experience all the better!
  5. D

paging @Tulsadiver looks like the May update shifted everything up a little so now all the notification icons and date/time are all cut off! any chance of an update? thanks again for your work!
  6. D

Looks like your assistance is needed for an update with the new Pixel release! at your earliest convenience please, thank you!
  7. D

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

this would be great if we don't need another separate mod
  8. D

Post Clock Mods - Remove NavBar Andoid 11

AWESOME! THANK YOU, you definitely made my day! it works, battery, 9 tiles and the 7 notifications!
  9. D

I do not use active edge sense. Looks like your suggestion of installing 9 tile by itself fixes everything... except when I enable the "MoreNotifications" mod it fscks up the battery again!
  10. D

odd... when I disable all the mods except this one it boots up to a black screen for a second and then restarts. this restart then leads to booting into Android Recovery saying it cannot load the Android system. if it tell it to "Try again" it boots does the black screen/reboot again repeating...
  11. D

9 tiles still in effect, but the battery still looks broken. I have it set to show a percentage, but it's showing a battery that's hard to tell the level of
  12. D

out of your great works, I use only the 9 tile and the max 7 notification mods, both of which I am very grateful for!
  13. D

would you be able to give the same tender loving care to the 9 tile mod as well!
  14. D

Post [GUIDE] Root, Bootloader Unlocks, and More!

Oh? Looking forward to it!
  15. D

Post [GUIDE] Root, Bootloader Unlocks, and More!

if phone is CID=11 running 6.0, is it possible to root even if it's only temporary while staying on stock 6.0? I just want to freeze/uninstall all the garbage on this phone...