Recent content by dimpoblimpo

1. D

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 2 XL ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

Cannot figure out how to remove recent/most used apps from top of app drawer. I used the gappless version of the rom and flashed core nikgapps if that makes a difference. running stock quickstep launcher
  2. D

I used the web installer and it worked perfectly. Curious how to pass safety net though? After the web installer finished the phone booted to the google startup. I reboot my phone to bootloader mode by holding the power+volume then used fastboot boot twrp. From here I adb sideloaded magisk and...
  3. D

Post [9][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] CarbonROM | cr-7.0 [taimen]

I force flash android 9 April build to both partitions with the image flashing tool on Google's website. It's so simple then ota update with twrp to august and then you can flash carbon rom.
  4. D

I flash April image with Google's tool through the website. Then ota upgrade to august. There are great instructions on the 4th page
  5. D

In all seriousness this roms battery is crazy. I usually charge to 80% but wanted to see a full charge. Pixel 2xl stock battery I have been using for going on 26 months now. Android 9 carbon rom ftw.
  6. D

When using Google's web flasher to get free from errors I had to reboot and try different USB inputs while toggling usb debugging in developer options. Once I saw Google's tool say connected I wiped data and forced flash both partitions down to android 9. Had no issues in android 9 with fastboot...
  7. D

Web installer works amazing. Works just like the factory image web flasher on Google's website. Booted up and passing safety out of the box. Issue I am noticing is all related to the USB port, debugging, fastboot/adb. Plugging my phone into any charging source, wall, computer usb causes...
  8. D

I can't believe I ever left. I am easily at 6+ hours screen on time with well over a day and a half since charge. This is on a two year old battery while still installing and setting up apps. Not to mention changing apps to "open all the time" for certain files and extensions brings you through...
  9. D

After trying loads of android 10 ROMs (RR,bliss,havoc,lineage,DU) and even a arguably the best android 11 ROM (proton) I can easily say this carbon ROM takes the cake for reliability, performance and most of all battery life. This ROM is unrivalled for a daily ROM in my honest opinion and...
  10. D

This roms my first jump to android 11. Installed using 73sydney's steps a few pages back thank you. Instead of transferring to temp I adb side loaded and everything booted fine with Nik gaps. This roms a nice performance increase and having zero issues. I definitely notice a downgrade in...
  11. D

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x for taimen

Just get on carbon ROM 9. I went from it to bliss, then bliss to dirty unicorns the. DU to resurrection and now I'm back on stock 10 wishing I never left carbon 9. 10 ROMs at least bliss and resurrection have issues or workarounds involved, things you can't download or problems loading things...
  12. D

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x for taimen

Awesome rom everything has been stable and very fast. For some reason though I am unable to download the TD Canada Bank app from the play store the store says device isn't compatible with this version in red font. I have tried clearing cache and store for play services and play store but no luck.
  13. D

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [10.0] [r46] BlissRoms v12.12 [TAIMEN] [9/16/2020]

With both gappless and the included gapp version I constantly lose touch controls randomly. Often while using WhatsApp messenger. Always clean flashing, setting a pin and getting everything up and running no problem. Honestly can't see how any 10 Rom is more stable then 9.0 carbon at this...
  14. D

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [10.0] [r46] BlissRoms v12.12 [TAIMEN] [9/16/2020]

Thanks I tried looking for them here do you remember roughly what page the post is on? I want to restart the flash process because even with bliss working these last few hours I cannot say it's at all more stable then carbon 9.