Recent content by dimsler

1. D

Post Question Changing CSC (F926B)

Current Native Call Recording CSC for Samsung are as follows; Bangladesh (BNG) Call only Thailand (CAM/MYM/THL) Call + SPay Egypt (EGY) Call only Israel (ILO) Call only Laos (LAO) Call only Libya (BTC/LYS) Call only Nepal (NPL) Call only Sri Lanka (SLK) Call only Allergy (TMC/WTL) Call only...
  2. D

Not possible, hardware kernal different.
  3. D

yes ofcourse.
  4. D

Unfortunately you can't flash a boot loader from a different version, so the U1 has to stay a U1, B has to stay a B. Since the U1 is just sold in the US, unless one of the carriers unlocks eSIM or Call Recording, changing the CSC is useless.
  5. D

Post Question Samkey and Chimeratool can't change CSC

Only way to change CSC currently is via ODIN, and you have to flash a non-Common CSC, ie. if you keep flashing the OMC_OXM your CSC will stay the same.
  6. D

Download Odin 3.14.1 Download SM-F926B_XID_F926BXXU1AUG8 from your favourite firmware download site Flash AP/BL/CP/CSC using ODIN, make sure for CSC you load the CSC_OMC_OLE and NOT the HOME_CSC XID version enables call recording and e-SIM on your SM-F926B/DS
  7. D

only way to change CSC right now is via ODIN flash; Indonesian Varient seems to have the most features, including eSIM enabled.
  8. D

Post eSIM?

Can anyone confirm that N985F/DS is infact a dual sim global edition that supports eSIM? which is also very important to me.
  9. D

Post [MOD]HOW TO Enable All APP in floating pen window WITHOUT 3rd app.

I would really like to use this, can anyone make easy script to run?
  10. D

Post [ROM][XZL][01/05]KA07.1 Xperia ZL Revolution™|Black status & navbar, fast & smooth

can we get reprogrammable action buttons?
  11. D

Post [ROM][ZL][JB 4.2.2][PA3.60][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[Nightlies]

I've got a C6506 and when I flash the kernal and then the rom, I don't get any GSM signal at all. Its like the GSM module doesn't activate, baseband version says unknown, any ideas?
  12. D

Post [BOUNTY:Donate if Pledged-Moonshine/RevOne]S-Off $743/$1853

i'd donate $10 just for root access, rest is a bonus :)
  13. D

Post [ROM] AOKP :: [4.3.1] jb-mr2 :: Milestone 1 / [4.4.2] kitkat :: Nightlies :: mako

everytime I encrypt my phone my wifi stops working with this rom, any ideas?
  14. D

Post [ROM] The Base v0.7.3 [12/10][UNLOCKED ONLY]

.6 is working great on Rogers with LTE enabled.
  15. D

Post [ROM] The Base v0.7.3 [12/10][UNLOCKED ONLY]

This is very odd because my build prop stayed unchanged, geeb_rgs_ca and E971 remained the same under ro.product.name / model