Recent content by dingermtb

1. dingermtb

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

Just added new Spotify channel. Also listed it under my section in the OP. It's A.R.I.S.E. Community Local Music Scene. Most of the bands in the playlist are ones I promote, so go check it out. The playlist is for unsigned and underground bands. Enjoy...
  2. dingermtb

Thanks man... Although, I may have spoken too soon. Leave it to me to move to the beach and next thing ya know the largest and strongest hurricane in recorded history is headed right for us along the South Carolina coast. The new Spotify Channel may take a little longer to set up now. Alot...
  3. dingermtb

It's been a LONG time. Although, I've stilled followed, used and install latest versions. Over the course of my absence, I've had MANY downs, BUT more ups than downs (I've relocated to the beach and working again, also a major side project on Facebook). With that said and if...
  4. dingermtb

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r68][Official] Exodus Android 6 for Onyx

N isn't released yet A.R.I.S.E. with my Zombiefied Moto Z Force
  5. dingermtb

http://www.exodus-developers.net/exodus-6.0/onyx/
  6. dingermtb

Post [Audio Mod] eXtremeBeats Aural Maximizer™

Thanks Ben... Unfortunately, I have to wait until next week to test. Internet is off again and my rooted device is WiFi only... Thanks for all your continued hard work. Merry Christmas mate? A.R.I.S.E. with my Zombiefied Moto Z Force
  7. dingermtb

Internet back on, so I will be adding some holiday cheer in the Wallpapers and NavBars Community today👍 Sent from Outside the 9 using my A.R.I.S.E. Zombiefied OnyX
  8. dingermtb

Hopefully, internet will be back on next Friday. I'll then be working on A.R.I.S.E. Christmas Walls and NavBars for the Walls and NavBars G+ Community. Link is in my OP section A.R.I.S.E. with my Zombiefied Moto Z Force
  9. dingermtb

Yes and no... All efforts are on Android N. No more work being done on MM A.R.I.S.E. with my Zombiefied Moto Z Force
  10. dingermtb

Today's new setup. Wall and NavBar can be found in the A.R.I.S.E Wallpaper and NavBars G+ Community Page. A.R.I.S.E. with my Zombiefied Moto Z Force
  11. dingermtb

Post Blind Guy Certified

I'll try flashing again, just to double check. My son, used to always sneak up and bounce stuff off my head then hide and be really quiet. He would also always set up booby traps for me with his foam blocks and stuff, lol. After my first surgery (my left eye), I had most vision back in it. I...
  12. dingermtb

Post Blind Guy Certified

I can relate. I had a rare form of cataract called White Cataract, which matures early. I gradually lost vision until early 2014, when I completely lost sight in both eyes. Just over this summer, I had a series of 4 surgeries to fully restore my vision. Rough transition at first, but then...
  13. dingermtb

Post Blind Guy Certified

Dumb question, but I'm guessing Codsworth with work with N? Currently using Practical on Tesla 7.0 and works perfectly. Sent from Outside the 9 using my A.R.I.S.E. Zombiefied OnyX
  14. dingermtb

Post Blind Guy Certified

Thank You. I joined the G+ group the day ya posted link?? Sent from Outside the 9 using my A.R.I.S.E. Zombiefied OnyX
  15. dingermtb

Post Blind Guy Certified

Is Codsworth anything like Practical as Practical is my absolute favorite kernel. Also, where to download? Didn't see link in OP and on G+ when clicking the link, it says the folder is empty. Thanks in advance Sent from Outside the 9 using my A.R.I.S.E. Zombiefied OnyX