• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dino_Donis

1. D

Post Upgrading Glory Star Nebula 21.5" Tablet to basic Android Rom

I'm not sure whether you have sorted this yet, but the issue probably is that there are different builds for different processors, I think off the top of my head I had to use one that had "A7" in the description...
  2. D

Does anyone know how to get split screen to work?
  3. D

I've installed nova launcher & EAS but I still can't figure how show/kill running apps? Is it possible with either of these or do I need to install another app? Although I'd like to run two apps on screen at once which you can usually do on modern android devices, any ideas? Cheers.
  4. D

Great thread and thanks for the info guys... I got an EX-5S this week, was a bit annoyed that they locked the tablet down so hard but have carried out the instructions on here and got into it. One thing I noticed is that there is a difference between the app that runs on the tablet and the one...
  5. D

Post My first watch face free in the App Store

Hi, Thanks, I didn't use any code as I used the Samsung GWD to develop the watch face. within it there are items that you can select for, steps, floors, distance (Km miles) etc. If you like the lite version then try out the more advanced version which have some cool gauges for steps %, battery %...
  6. D

Post Black Steel Collection...

Have you installed it?
  7. D

Ok it has passed the Samsung device testing and is now up for sale in the Samsung store so you can download it. Please let me know what you think....
  8. D

Ok so I have done a version with km instead of miles and also calories burnt (kcal) instead of floors, I have submitted it to Samsung store for testing could take 3/4 days before being released. I'll let you know. I've attached an image and also made a Youtube video:-...
  9. D

Yes will do a version in the next week and let you know...
  10. D

Yes which one? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. D

Thread Black Steel Collection...

I finally got to put together a video of a series of watch faces I created - The free one is very popular....Feedback welcome. I've had requests for 12 hours and different units for some of them.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xtov9whcY8
  12. D

Post 3/30/2017 Update causes severe battery drain

I have a Frontier and got the update a few weeks ago. I didn't notice anything sinister initially but this week it's been really bad. I put my watch into flight mode every night and turn off the AOD, I usually get 5% drain over night. The other day i woke up and it was completely flat! It was at...
  13. D

Yes it is possible but I would have to create a new version as it is not possible to change the units dynamically in GWD as far as I know....My variants with improved functionality are now available....I may create a new one with different units if there's enough demand....
  14. D

Hi, My watchface variants have just passed verification and are now available in the Samsung App store for a small price:- Black Steel Luxury White (white indexes & text) Black Steel Luxury Green (green indexes & text) Black Steel Digital
  15. D

Thanks.. I have a luxury version & Digital version going through Samsung device testing at the moment. The Luxury version has some cool features, custom circular battery & step gauges plus animated gears which are synchronised to the second hand...