Recent content by dipole

1. D

Post [DEBLOAT] [OOS, Customs] Tomatot Debloater 4.1 (+++Battery, RAM, Privacy)

how are you getting it to work on the 6t? I can't seem to get it to work
  2. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][9] LineageOS 16.0

Looks like the OnePlus 6 is official, hope our 6t follows.
  3. D

Is anyone else getting errors on building Lineage today? I tried to compile and keep getting the following error. I most recently compiled 3 days ago without issue. cp: will not overwrite just-created '/home/dat/android/lineage/out/target/product/fajita/system/lib/modules/wlan.ko' with...
  4. D

Pulses sms also works. I'm on Verizon and can send receive MMS
  5. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Omnirom Q for OnePlus6T [Every Sunday]

Sure, in post 760, you were specifically asked what logs or what we as users could do to assist. I never said you ignored a log report, please don't put words in my mouth. You ignored post 760 where we asked what we can do to help From post 760 "We're not asking anyone to drop everything...
  6. D

You're just flat out in the wrong here. Others have asked what information / logs you need to help troubleshoot this and all you respond with is something something send the military. Because that's a helpful and mature response to a legit issue with this ROM
  7. D

Wonder if it's possible to get the Verizon MMS fix that omnirom implemented into lineage? Thanks!
  8. D

Please update if you flash tomorrow, would love for this to finally work
  9. D

Post [APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

I've noticed that when I'm in a message and click the back button to go to the main inbox, the redraw is a little slow. using latest version
  10. D

Post Custom ROMs on Verizon.

I'm using lineageos on Verizon with pulse SMS just fine
  11. D

Post [App] OnePlus 6T Google Camera Port [Fajita] [OP6T]

I just installed gcam adv 2/(never installed any previous versions) and it's telling me I don't have enough storage space. I have over 100G of storage space
  12. D

Post [DEBLOAT] [OOS, Customs] Tomatot Debloater 4.1 (+++Battery, RAM, Privacy)

couldn't get 3.0 to work on 6t but 2.52 is working so i went with that Tried mounting system, tried magisk busybox, did not try bluespark, used unofficial twrp.