Recent content by Divolka

1. D

Post [OrangeFox][Stable][Official][gauguin] OrangeFox Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite

There's still not a single Custom Recovery that supports Android 12 that's why. Just downgrade to Android 11 or live with recovery not decrypting your files.
  2. D

Post [ArrowOS] [R] Xiaomi Mi 10t Lite [gauguin] [NIGHTLIES] [UNIFIED]

Clean flash means, flash newest stock ROM, then flash Arrow again as the guide says: https://telegra.ph/Flashing-Instructions-for-ROMs-with-Android-11-Vendor-04-06-2
  3. D

Well, then try to flash Miui Global then flash Arrow
  4. D

If you just updated then try to clean flash, it will probably help
  5. D

Post [ROM][11.0][gauguin][AOSP] DotOS v5.1

display > device specific settings
  6. D

it comes with gcam go, you can install normal gcam and possibly anx. Gcam DOESN'T support 64MP
  7. D

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][gauguin] StatiXOS 4.2

I used the same GCam and it literally didn't work, also how did you get those 9h sot? Are using 60hz instead of 120?
  8. D

It's working normally, you probably just need to do clean flash
  9. D

Post [MODULE] Universal GMS Doze

From what I understand I should be able to flash it through TWRP or orange fox recovery? Is it possible or did I just misunderstood?
  10. D

Post [ROM][11][gauguin][OFFICIAL][EOL] Pixel Experience | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Put your PE.zip in the same folder as adb and use "adb sideload "PE.zip"" then it should work if it don't try with diffirent recovery. Also you can't transfer files when you're in recovery, it might be possible through adb using "adb push ./file-name.zip /folder-name"
  11. D

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL][gauguin] StatiXOS 4.2

Yes I'm aware of that, that's why I choosed it. I also found a few bugs and I have no idea if anyone else is having those 1. Gcam can't focus on main lens, no idea why 2. Battery life is literally a joke I get only around 1h and 40min of SoT 3. Are grey corners on notifications when qs is...