Recent content by DJABHipHop

1. DJABHipHop

Post LightningFastRom-17.1 (Q/10)

I may Take a Brake from android for know
  2. DJABHipHop

Post LightningFastRom-17.1 (Q/10) For gtelwifiue & gtesqltespr

Anyone with Samsung Tab E 9.6 or 8.0 MSM9816 wanna help rebuild the device tree & kernel for Android Q/LFR Q/LIneage-17.1 & UP
  3. DJABHipHop

Same I can’t figure out what causing the random slowdown either, But compare to LOS 16.0 it way faster.
  4. DJABHipHop

I remove them know
  5. DJABHipHop

Can you pull a log because it soes not happen to me
  6. DJABHipHop

New are live for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 & Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0. ------------------ Change Log: ----------------- - Lock screen wallpaper works 100%. - Native screen recording has been added now based on the CRDroid one with none of the feature & only the style since the last time I...
  7. DJABHipHop

New are live for the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 & Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0. ------------------ Change Log: ----------------- - Lock screen wallpaper works 100%. - Native screen recording has been added now based on the CRDroid one with none of the feature & only the style since the last time I...
  8. DJABHipHop

I suggest restoring back to Lineage 16 & then wiping the System, cache dalvik cache partition, But don't wipe your data partition at all, then install my rom along with opengaps then remove the lock screen password file as you wont be ale to login there for you don't nee to use the go through...
  9. DJABHipHop

That's Normal