Recent content by DJAlik

1. D

Post [APP][7.0+] Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher with Google Now page working

4.01-4.03 not working on Nexus 6P running latest february 8.1 . "App Not Installed"
  2. D

Post IMEI blanked randomly

I don't think I am allowed to reference "questionable" tools on this forum ;)
  3. D

My signature says CM13 nighlty
  4. D

I ejected back IMEI using a tool I found online. That resolved Good Mobile issue and corp email now sync. I am still stuck on EDGE however. Is the next step to try to put stock ROM on it. I would hate to go back to JB from M ;(
  5. D

Post [SOLVED] Phone stuck on EDGE:2

Is DocHoliday still around? I sent him a PM but he is not responding. I am having the same issue. Lost imei during a nightly cm13 upgrade. Now restored it using EFS professional but stuck on edge :( Can anyone who received the solution from DocHoliday can share?
  6. D

Thread IMEI blanked randomly

About a week ago during a routine CM13 nightly update I lost my IMEI and now I am stuck on Edge and my Good Mobile is no longer retrieving corp emails. Reading countless threads it appears to be an IMEI issue. As it is showing as blank. I've tried a slew of apps from the playstore but none of...
  7. D

Post [ROM] [7.1.1] [JAN 2017] LineageOS 14.1 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III (d2tmo)

When I switched to CM13, first unofficial build posted here and even now in the official nightlies, my permissions got all jacked: - I can't take a screenshot with the built in Power Button + Volume Down . I get an error: "Couldn't capture screenshot. Can't take screenshot due to limited storage...
  8. D

Post [ROM] [7.1.1] [JAN 2017] LineageOS 14.1 for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III (d2tmo)

What's preventing this from becoming Official? I see the following commit that has been under review for a week that could make it official http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/124028/
  9. D

Is anyone else experiencing weird permission problems with this ROM? I did a full wipe prior to installing it, except the SD card. Here are the issues I have: - I can't take screenshots, keep getting the "Can't take the screenshot due to limited storage space, or isn't allowed by the app or your...
  10. D

Post [Baseband] ALL T999, T999L, T999V, T999N Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks!

New firmware for T999 Looks like T-Mo has a new update for T999 T999UVUEOH1. Is there a new modem that can be extracted and flashed on top NC2? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4446
  11. D

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

now that I test that updated WebView works fine without the deprecated one installed, is there a way to modify the script to remove deprecated WebView from the install after the r ROM/GAPPS upgrades? If you can please guide me to the portion of the script where that could be done I can attempt...
  12. D

XDA app is working fine as I am posting this Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app
  13. D

Will try. For now I am waiting the painful "optiming app" cycle which takes usually between 20-30 minutes. Side note, anybody know how to not go through that cycle after cache clears?
  14. D

Deleted the folder, wiped cache and Dalvik cache. How do I test that "everything" is actually working? What applications invoke the WebView component?