2. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ms013g][9] LineageOS 16.0

This is an official ROM cant add stuff just like that
  3. D

It works here, will check again
  4. D

Please attach logs for debugging SIM issue `adb logcat -b radio` I will check out the rest
  5. D

As I said before this is something which has to do with the kernel side, and display drivers are not generic each panel has their own (Interesting to know even some official panels have the same prob, so far this behaviour was only seen in unofficial panels ). Anyways LOS16 will be EOLled and I...
  6. D

I am not really sure, you might need to research on that
  7. D

I don't know what wrong there.. I confirmed with several user and they reported that camera is working fine as expected. Can you maybe try reverting to latest stock and reflashing LineageOS 16
  8. D

Hi, This seems to be a firmware problem can you try updating it through odin? Also you can use the TWRP recovery than CWM as CWM is really outdated
  9. D

Addressed on post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-ms013g-9-lineageos-16-0.4122489/post-84331675
  10. D

Addressed on post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-ms013g-9-lineageos-16-0.4122489/post-84331675
  11. D

Hi, I am unable to reproduce the issue as I don't have 2 SIMs to test out, can you flash LineageOS 16 and pull me radio logs you can do that by enabling USB debugging in developer settings and then use ADB tools to do `adb logcat -b radio` please send me the output attached to a post or by...
  12. D

Yes, you can add that low RAM build prop, but the thing is you should also understand free RAM is not always a good thing, free RAM can mean wasted RAM.. We have also picked finetuned android GO flags so you don't really need that prop
  13. D

Hi, You have to use odin to flash TWRP recovery then you can use it to flash LineageOS 16
  14. D

Hi, As the stock ROM of ms013g does not support OTG, we are unable to add this feature as such to LineageOS official builds and it isn't mandatory as it isn't a stock supported feature