djdarkknight96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Hey. I was actually able to fix it. It was due to 5.0.5.1 not being compatible with vanilla N1's. I simply just loaded my microSD with 5.0.5.2 and it worked like a charm with no downtime to load. Thanks for willing to help though!
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out with my Nexus One. I recently just bought it and I decided to root it. I following these instructions, http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php/Full_Update_Guide_-_Nexus_One_Firmware_to_CyanogenMod When I went through the instructions, everything went through smoothly. No errors, all were complete installs but my Nexus One is stuck at the boot screen now. It's been about 20 minutes now and it's still there. I've done the procedure after fastboot oem unlock and Flash CyanogenMod already but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The flash that I'm currently using is the update-cm-5.0.5.1-N1-signed and gapps-passion-ERE36B-2-signed. Do you have any idea what could be wrong with it or what do you suggest any steps I should take to fixing it? I've always dealt with jailbreaking the 3G/3GS so the Nexus One is fairly new to me.

Thanks, Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…