• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by djdeve

1. D

Post [KERNEL] [ Q ] [LTO] [4.14.187] -- azure -- [17th August] [AOSP]

Failed to unpack ramdisk While installing from Ofox recovery it says error and Faile to unpack ramdisk Is Magisk a pre-requisit
  2. D

Post [ROM][10] ExtendedUI [Violet]

Can't connect to hidden network He guys this is a great ROM, better than AEX & PE room Thanks to developer, Only issue I am getting is while connecting to a hidden network , it says "not in range" But when same network is not hidden, then phone connects with the wifi Any body got this issue
  3. D

Post [8.1.0][ROM][OREO][OFFICIAL] dotOS-O-v2.4[DUI][OMS][x52x][22/07/2018]

Big Reporting First of all I would like to thank the developer team, for colourful rom I have found few bugs 1. No notification for missed call msg both on launcher, and lock screen 2. After going into sleep no ringtone sound, phone has to be rebooted Please suggest rectification methods
  4. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][X52X]

Sharing apps not working Rk585 thanks for the great rom and making le2 again live, rom is great but I am.facing an issue I am unable to send or rexeive any data via shareit midrop apps. Any one getting this issue please provide a solution
  5. D

Post Google camera with working portrait mode for le 2

Gcam Port GCam ports from BSG wOrks well on le2 link for his ports is here. Even other developers uses his ports https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/#apk221
  6. D

Post [APP][FONTS] Fontster - Open Source Material Font Installer

This app is great and works all the time, could you plz tell me where is the backup file stored, so I could use it at a later stage
  7. D

Post [request] moded stock rom with latest security patch

Everybody busy fixing Oreo.:good:
  8. D

Post Pixel Experience 8.1 Oreo Le2 x526

Here is the link for punisher kernel 2.0 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zyoVtwDNFqfeBSFexP1hMMxrUzkUFicM/view?usp=drivesdk
  9. D

G maps works perfectly Its still unofficial build Battery drain is not an issue, you can use it as daily driver No heating problem use punisher kernel 2.0 by SagarMakhar from aex 8.1 thread
  10. D

pixel experience 8.1 21 Mar 18 [ Pixel Experience 8.1 ] [21/18] [Latest] Changelogs *nothing Its just rebased Bugs : You Tell Link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bstUyf1x4lfi6k2jzJbpUgqed7QT_r7u/view?usp=drivesdk Thanks to jhenrique09
  11. D

Font packages doesn't fully support each rom. The ROM is made to look alike Pixel, changing font will defeat the purpose and esence of building the rom
  12. D

Post [ROM][X52x][8.1.0_r43][VoLTE][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [DUI]

First backup ur data Now boot into recovery just ignore that msg by pressing back key, from wipe menu format data followed by wiping cache, dalvik cache system and internal memory now reboot to recovery, it should solve the prob. Now you can proceed for installing the rom.