• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by djeddieone

1. djeddieone

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0 [Android 8.1][05/04/18]

Rom question Question does this rom have unlimited text messages to a group? I run a soccer team and there's times I need to text and entire group at once.
  2. djeddieone

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0_r18] ►OMS► [angler] ► Nitrogen OS O ► (11.03.2018)

Does this ROM remove the limit of the amount of SMS messages you can sent hourly? I need to send a mass text to a few soccer teams and don't want to get the pop-up that says you have a limit on how many messages you can send perr hour.
  3. djeddieone

Post [ROM][ANGLER][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix-OS 6.0.0 [8.1.0_r15 Oreo]

Does this ROM remove the limit of the amount of SMS messages you can sent hourly? I need to send a mass text to a few soccer teams and don't want to get the pop-up that says you have a limit on how many messages you can send perr hour.
  4. djeddieone

Post [MOD] - WETA Audio 9.1 - [aroma][V4A][DolbyAtmos][xloud][srs][beats][+++]

Does this mod help raise the volume levels on our phones and will it work on the pixel XL 2?
  5. djeddieone

Post [TOOL] Deuces Bootloop-Recovery & Flashing Script v5.0 [05/29/2019]

thank you so much for the script this saved me on a bootloop stuck on google logo.
  6. djeddieone

Post [UPDATED][2017.11.6][Magisk] Root Pixel 2 (XL)

Beta 8.1 Has anyone had luck rooting with magic disk running the beta 8.1? I'm not able to roll back I've tried it and it reboots me back to bootloader.
  7. djeddieone

Thread Verizon HD & Video Calling

Has anyone been able to use HD calling & native phone dialer video calling? I have both features turned on through the verizon website/app & also on settings/networks & also on the phone dialer settings but I don't see it when I make calls.
  8. djeddieone

Post Sn-apps zip

Thanks for this
  9. djeddieone

Post Wifi Tether on Google store Pixel (Verizon Sim and build)

This works! thanks I can confirm this works!
  10. djeddieone

Post Verizon native tether subscription bypass

it works! I can confirm this works you just have to be quick go to settings portable hot spot then go to the refresh app hit refresh then go to recent apps and jump back to settings portable hot spot and turn it on before the signal comes back on. Thank you!
  11. djeddieone

Post [ROOT] VZW Note 7

The Google Messenger text app works just fine and I can still send group messages and MMS messages so no big deal thanks.
  12. djeddieone

Post [ROOT] VZW Note 7

Problems with mms I have data working but MMS is not working I tried sending a picture message right now and it wouldn't go through anyone having the same issue?
  13. djeddieone

Post [ROOT] VZW Note 7

Root Achived I'm All Good now that I'm all rooted can I safely do a factory reset and still keep root so I can restore all my apps at once with out having to download them one at a time?
  14. djeddieone

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod CM-13.0 jgcaap's builds [EXT4/F2FS Compability]

I'm having problems with the dialer when making a call the dialer force closes.