Recent content by djeresia

1. D

Post Bricked Device HELP Pleeasssee.... OP7P

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/how-to/msm-tool-guac-t3934691
  2. D

Post Working Theme Store for Global

have you tried if this method works?
  3. D

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XR Release v13 [R | Android11.0 r20][December 19th, 2020]

I had the same bug, which firmware should be used as a base?
  4. D

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL][Q][r41 BlissRoms v12.11 [7PRO][08/21/20]

Hi, sorry, I tried several times to install the rom following the instructions but in the end I only get a restart in twrp, can you help me please?
  5. D

Post EMUI 10 beta for global users?

do you also have a monosim brand? it seems that only these should receive the update
  6. D

Post [8.1][sGSI]MIUI 10 MiRoom for Project Treble

how did you partition your v30? I used the tool for axon 7 but installing the miui the phone goes into bootloop
  7. D

Post [LOS][UNIFIED]Resurrection Remix O[unOFFICIAL][6.0.1[4JUL][OOS-CAM]

Very thanks, instead to restore gallery, you know how to do?need flashing it?in the meantime I installed quickpic.........thanks and Merry Christamas!!!!
  8. D

No, but dialer app works, when i do a call It does not appear the call screen, I still have to put as the default app?
  9. D

echo is still there unfortunately, after flashing echo fix, not working dialer, please help me
  10. D

Post OnePlus3_MIUI8_V8.0.2_Global_Stable Ported (update)

all the languages other than Italian :confused:
  11. D

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] MIUI 8 (multiple editions)

Many thanks it worked out ok but it seems that dash charge does not work, you have to activate it from the app?
  12. D

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] MIUI 8 (multiple editions)

I flashed it but i have Find error, have you a solution?