• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by djsbad

1. djsbad

Post Cannot turn on data while in a call (if data was off before call)?

Apex, one thing I have noticed is that for some reason, LG has decided to disable mobile data during a phone call. In my mind, this is very frustrating as keeping mobile data active during a phone call is one of the main features of even having 4g lte outside of the 4g speeds itself. I dont know...
  2. djsbad

Post Cannot turn on data while in a call (if data was off before call)?

Go into settings, Advanced calling, then advanced calling again and turn the toggle to off. This will turn off hd calling and will allow your mobile data to be used during calls. Sent from my VS987 using XDA Premium HD app
  3. djsbad

Post Thoughts on the Verizon G5 so far?

Honestly, I'm not positive. Make sure in your display settings, though, that you have 'screen always on' turned off.
  4. djsbad

Post Thoughts on the Verizon G5 so far?

I've been one of the people complaining about battery life. In the first week or so that I had my phone, battery life was miserable. I need to be completely honest here though. After getting into my second week of using this phone, my battery life has greatly improved. In my honest opinion, I...
  5. djsbad

Post Screenshots

Thanks. When i use the capture+, it just goes me some kind of thing where I can draw stuff or type text. How do I use that for screenshots?
  6. djsbad

Thread Screenshots

Ok. How you guys taking screenshots? I feel like a total noob asking.
  7. djsbad

Post Battery drain while idle

I did forget to mention that I revived nova launcher and all apps associated with it, (tesla unread, nova prime, unused icon packs), I also uninstalled any apps that I have not been using or rarely use. Having said that, i did give google maps full permissions, went back to the stock launcher...
  8. djsbad

I don't have google now activated, but I do use chrome. I don't see out rubbing in any background services though.
  9. djsbad

As far as disabling apps, the only thing I've disabled are the vzw apps and also the Amazon apps. There's a lot there that I don't know what they are so I just left them alone. As far as my idle time is concerned, it had gotten a little bit better, but it is nowhere even close to what I could...
  10. djsbad

Post Standby drain

Thank you.
  11. djsbad

Post Standby drain

Thank you for the feedback on this. I have the Verizon edition and I've been looking for that specific setting since you mentioned it. I don't see it in my menu. I'd imagine you went to the mobile data menu under some and it was in the somewhere?
  12. djsbad

Post WiFi slow, Facebook, YouTube, Playstore images

Honestly, I've had no issues whatsoever with my WiFi Long live doodoo
  13. djsbad

Post Standby drain

I sure wish we could figure this out
  14. djsbad

Does anyone have anything to add to this? Long live doodoo
  15. djsbad

Post Standby drain

Yeah where we live is great signaland one of the first things I did was turn off the always on feature. I still have the drain.