Recent content by djx24

1. D

Post Can't use twrp and start my honor 8

Try to install TWRP 3.0.2 via fastboot. Install a stock image.zip via TWRP
  2. D

Post [SOLVED from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09] Soft-bricked honor 8 FRD-AL00

This is solved and I'm successfully running a FRD-AL00 with the FRD-L09C432B120 (EMUI 4.1 + Android 6.0). It's a painful process and I only recommend it to advanced users since you can brick your phone. I almost bricked mine.
  3. D

Yes I think it's the P9, do you have a copy of a valid "default.prop" file? Thank you
  4. D

Doesn't work, it gets stuck at the huawei logo. After a couple of tries I was able to get TWRP installed so I'm able to access and modify the filesystem. I've noticed that, for some reason, my phone has the "default.prop" set up to "ro.product.model=eva" shouldn't this be FRD's or something...
  5. D

My main goal was to try to change from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09. (chinese version to european)
  6. D

Thread [SOLVED from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09] Soft-bricked honor 8 FRD-AL00

I've an honor 8 FRD-AL00. I've fastboot installed and I'm able to access it. I'm also able to access eRecovery. I've used SRK Tool to change the oeminfo and custom.bin. After trying to install the official L09 I think I bricked my phone. Here are the steps I've done: - Unlock bootloader -...
  7. D

Thread FRD-AL00 without OEM Unlock option?

Just got a FRD-AL00, whoever there is no OEM Unlock option in the developer menu. What does this means? I'm still waiting for my Huawei codes since I don't have the phone registered to the Huawei ID in more than 14 days. So I don't know if the bootloader unlock will work without that option.
  8. D

Post Software update on Moto G 2nd Gen. XT-1068

What a joke... 3 months to release a security update... Android 6 only next year... Update fails apparently because the phone is rooted... Thank god nexus 5x has come out, bye bye motorola
  9. D

Post [Q] Battery drain, who's the guilty?

I took those screenshoots after a the phone was completely charged. I even tried to turn off the GPS as zman01 said but it didn't make any difference. What is that RLJ thing?
  10. D

Post [Q] Battery drain, who's the guilty?

Hey those screenshots say anything to you?
  11. D

Thread [Q] Battery drain, who's the guilty?

Hi guys, I've a XT1068, does anyone have the same problems with the battery? I was not using my phone where the battery started to drop like that. I charge it, then unplug it and then went to bed. Yes, I've wifi, bluetooth and 2 SIMs with one of them with data always on. See pics attached.
  12. D

Post What am I supposed to do with this?

yeah, don't get me wrong. The hardware is OK! The software is bad designed. Moto had the opportunity to be one of the firsts to have this hardware. When Apple Watch gets out it will be absurd to see, once again, Apple gaining popularity.
  13. D

Thread What am I supposed to do with this?

For the record I was an android user a few years ago, switched for an iPhone (not because I wanted) and after a year and a half I'm now Android. So I bought Moto 360 and Moto G 2nd (since nexus 5 is out of stock) . After receiving the package here I was thinking about all the cool stuff I can do...
  14. D

Post [ROM][JB 4.1.2] PureSlim v.4b | Extreme Speed | October 16, 2013

Never mind, I reinstalled everything from zero and everything went fine. I've a fully keyboard functional tks for the help allesand, DanielFran and Crazy Seed