Recent content by djyahoo

1. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][ I9305 ][ LineageOS 18.1 ][BETA][TREBLELIZED]

Yes small mistake for this screenshot command, but I confirm there were no last_kmsg file.
  2. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12 L][ I9305 ][ LineageOS 19.1 ][BETA]

Damned you're right, I missed your first line, sorry :( So I assume this is the reason why it didn't persists accross reboot. Sorry, and thank you. Could you tell me how you deactivated boeffla ? Edit 01/05/2022 : OK I think it is also in the same file tweaks.rc...
  3. D

So.... unfortunately, no so good news for me. First, in case it could help further readers : these settings does not survive across reboot. Now the results : what is good with these settings is that shutting off or restarting process is much quicker than with the standard configuration (I...
  4. D

@html6405 In this ROM there is another small problem : the length needed in order to swipe up the "unlock screen" is way way to long to drag. We have to swype from the bottom of the screen to the nearly top of the screen, otherwise it is a "swipe up fail". This problem seems to be known : And...
  5. D

Thank you for sharing, I'm gonna give it a try on my i9305 (and I was ready to uninstall this 19.1 ROM today, so you just changed my plan :) ) ?
  6. D

OK Thank you, but I confirm there is no last_kmsg : and though I am used to deal with this file... and it exists on my other device with your rom for lineage 19. Thank you for the tip with magisk. Bad news : this morning, long time after a call, the moment I took my phone in my hands to...
  7. D

To follow my 'last instant update" of my comment #91, I see frequent mobile connection drops, and one time I totally loss the link with my sim card, with no other choice than to reboot. I also had one unexpected reboot - but I still have no last_kmsg file to share :( Do someone know if I can...
  8. D

One quick question to all : don't you have problems with TWRP restore ? For me it doesn't work at all with any of my backups :( It says "Failed" on "system image", with no other kind of error message... Is there any version of TWRP to avoid or to take ? Did you ever succeed in TWRP restore a...
  9. D

Update 16:34 : I thought I had re-installed the lineage-18.1-20220222-HTML6405-i9305.zip, but actually I notice that I clean reinstalled the last version of the rom by mistake (lineage-18.1-20220420-HTML6405-i9305.zip) and it's cool for me this time - except some drops on mobile connexion (and...
  10. D

Thank you for your reply @html6405. After having given it a try for some hours, this version of the rom (20.04.2022) is not usable at all for me. The device begins to be severely slow in only some dozen of minutes after reboot, without any particular activity. I tried to wipe cache/dalvik cache...
  11. D

Oups... after 2 hours while my phone was laying on the table, it appears that I couldn't wake it up : no reaction by pressing any button, except the hard button lights. I had to hard reset (long press on power). Information : the device was warm t its back... sign that it probably was doing...
  12. D

This update is on the way for me, thank you very much again @html6405 . No problem during update process, I will let you know if ever there were a problem during use.
  13. D

So far are the results of my tests... What I have tested and is working : Audio calls SMS / MMS Camera Speakers and microphone (tried with voice recorder at this time) Wifi and mobile data (but there are some problems - see below) USB connection with PC (ADB + MTP) Nearby share Screenshots...
  14. D

Hi guys, here are some news from this rom on my device. Some CPUs are switching between offline and online. At boot time, the four CPUs are online : and after a while, some CPU become offline... but then can recover (see CPU 2) and there is a possibility that they become all online after...
  15. D

I confirm : the phone became very laggy for the second time, after a few hours of "passive use". Here is a "htop" screenshot : There are duplicate processes (com.android.phone, com.android.systemui, com.android.messaging...), sometimes for different users, sometimes with the same user. And...