Recent content by dkionline

1. dkionline

Post Rebrand-Update-Tool-HWOTA7-P9-EVA

B552 actual link on hicloud http://update.dbankcdn.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hotaMigrate_900_9/f6/v3/1afd1d62a4ae400eaf8f451c81c2d32f/full/filelist.xml
  2. dkionline

Post Huawei Browser vs Google Chrome

Edge Sync isnt that good as Chrome, as seen on desktop. Huwei Browser i dont know, it was always non usable as its always written in china for me, but should be english.
  3. dkionline

Post [ROM][Treble][microG]LineageOS 16.0 for HUAWEI P9

Don't use TWRP. Do a Reset with stock Recovery.
  4. dkionline

Post HP laptop freezes after sleep.

Yes, i know this bug, but decided to ignore sleep mode for years on win 10. Maybe you could tell, whats your exact model, and we find a way to fix it.
  5. dkionline

There is B552 on huawei server, but not prepared yet.
  6. dkionline

Android Go Apps could be enough, but its too early to talk about that.
  7. dkionline

Through erecovery, but with a newly setup after.
  8. dkionline

Settings open too slow, dont know what happens.
  9. dkionline

Post [KERNEL][EAS][8.0.0.540+] Insane Kernel 1.0.2 for Huawei P9

We allready tried to boot it with other toolchains running higher than 4.9, but not booting so far on China builds.
  10. dkionline

Post [GUIDE] Easy decryption guide for GSI users

copy pasted a guide from other users. You shouldnt modify anything and the decryption is a one time story, it breaks after first use.
  11. dkionline

Post [KERNEL][P9][8.0+] ECOKernel 2020

The actual kernel is bound to its latest build we got on P9. For every other build i have to change the kernel patch date to its right vendor patch. Thats a small thing, done fastely and will be provided until latest ones for 1 nov 2019. It should be possible for everyone by using AIK to change...
  12. dkionline

Post How to build the kernel for your Huawei P9 Plus

In detail, the cam cant save pictures in Nougat, in all EMUI 5 sources we got. So, if you want, better update to EMUI 8 and build a kernel there. All works well, but just GCC4.9 toolchains.
  13. dkionline

Post [KERNEL][P9][8.0+] ECOKernel 2020

The only thing is, you need same vendor for the kernel. Actually it runs 01.12.2018 patch.
  14. dkionline

Post [KERNEL][EAS][O2][UBER] Chihayafuru Kernel v0.90 Honor 8 for Android 8.0+

Upgrade to Anroid 8 first, then you can flash the kernel. You dont know what you talking about, sorry. Read above...