• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by dknight178

1. D

Post [FIXED] Chromecast not working Oneplus 7pro

I'm on 10.0.11 and play services 21.24.18 so I'm not sure why it's like that in your case, apologies
  2. D

Post [FIXED] Chromecast not working Oneplus 7pro

For everyone's benefit, leaving play services beta and uninstalling updates from beta fixed the issue.
  3. D

Thread [FIXED] Chromecast not working Oneplus 7pro

I'm on 10.0.11 (rooted). 8 days ago, my phone can still connect to Chromecast. However, I can't connect anymore - whether I use screen cast (only searches but nothing happens) or google home (only shows connecting but nothing happens). However my Galaxy Note 8 can connect without any issues. I...
  4. D

Thread How do I prevent system update after inadvertent clicking of system update notification

Hi everyone. I'm currently on Android 10 and unfortunately I inadvertently clicked the update from the notifications - I haven't clicked the prompt to "OK" which is saying my phone will be unrooted after updating, and I immediately force closed it and restarted my phone. I understand Android...
  5. D

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

This did the trick. Thanks a lot :)
  6. D

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Hi everyone, I'm using OP7 pro (10.0.10). Magisk was working fine before today; however, I tried updating my magisk manager to 22.1 and now I can't open magisk manager - first time I open the app, the magisk logo appears then disappears and nothing happens; second time I open it says "magisk...
  7. D

Post Upgraded to Open Beta 18 TWRP and Magisk working!!

Is this still working for Android 11?
  8. D

Post [Guide] Activate Native Video Calling (over LTE), RCS & other features

Hi everyone. I'm using vodafone on my Note8 (android9). RCS works on google messages but I can't make it work on Samsung messages - even after toggling RCS on and off via IMS, restarting phone and force stopping messages. Is this limited to android 10/One UI 2.0 and above only? Thanks
  9. D

Post Google Recorder

Is this via a OP device or from another device?
  10. D

Thanks. Got it working as well :)
  11. D

Hi. Will this work also from 10.0.1 to 10.0.2? Seems like these steps are easier than reflashing both magisk and TWRP. Thanks
  12. D

Post [MAGISK] OnePlus 7T Camera App | Game Space | Work Life Balance & More

Hi everyone. Does macro mode work for this?
  13. D

Post belt clip holster incoming

I also have that and I would have loved it but I was kind of worried about the lack of protection offered by the karbon case on the rear camera. I tried the thin armor case and it did have the same halo effect as well.
  14. D

Post belt clip holster incoming

Hi. I emailed them and got a new one, but it still had the issue. The issue is prominent when you're near a light source - I decided to just cut out the part in front of the selfie cam
  15. D

Thread Migrating data from previous Samsung phone to OP7Pro

Hi everyone, I understand OP has a OP switch app for this purpose. 1) Just want to confirm if this app includes application data (seems not if I understood app description correctly, but saw another site claiming otherwise), and if similar to Samsung's smart switch - it will copy photos and...