• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Dlind

1. D

Post [OP7TPRO TMO 5G][OOS 10.0.42 HD61CB] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

no matter which version i use i get error 258 the start of super.img triedd anything you can think of 4 hours spent on a phone i just bought and now its useless. if theres just a way to clear the corruption thing on boot that would be super helpful
  2. D

Post [ROM][11.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.2 - Sanctuary [09/19/2021]

thanks for informing me. there were a few q roms that worked with the q vendor then out of nowhere none i tested worked
  3. D

Post Verizon MMS won't download

had issues on verizon using most pie and q roms. so far havoc pie, aex, evox rom, stock work with little to no issues, on q im using evo x with no issues. havoc q does not even detect a sim, i havent tried omni.
  4. D

im curious why oos 10 vendor doesnt work, it either throws me to fastboot or back to recovery with a /data error. my guess is crypto errors or the rom doesnt support oos 10 vendors yet. 9.0.17 works flawlessly amazing rom i think ill be using for some time
  5. D

After a few days of use with latest magisk, BusyBox, magisk props to pass safety net, debloater and ytvanced. It's stable as can be. No kernel settings have been tweaked. Even the most demanding games run fine. Battery of course drains. Sot seems ok, of course there are still optimizations to be...
  6. D

Post Please help me to rollback my oneplus 6t to Pie froma stable Android 10

you will need to unlock the bootloader and use the aio tool from somewhere on the one plus fourms. allow oem unlock in dev options. note in the process you will be formatting the internal storage
  7. D

sms, ims, volte visual vm works on verizon
  8. D

Post [INFO] ANDROID DEVICE PARTITIONS and FILESYSTEMS

i was able to re partition and test a samsung one ui port but no boot. i kinda expected it. i used msmdownload tool to re set all partitions, which was super easy. this wa one hellva learning experience. i wouldnt mind being able to open up tz and see the files so i could do over clocking. i...
  9. D

Post [INFO] ANDROID DEVICE PARTITIONS and FILESYSTEMS

im looking to re partition my oneplus 6t to flash just about any rom or gsi i want. i realize im gonna need to basically brick my phone to re partition the entire thing. i believe i need to just change the system part, and the data part. but if im wron im glad to take advice. i cant seem to find...
  10. D

Post Roms with FULL Verizon wireless support.

I didn't know aosip worked, I haven't tried Omni since I had to make a call to tier 2 support. So that call could have fixed it for me. I haven't heard of treskmod. Havoc isn't bad.
  11. D

Post Roms with FULL Verizon wireless support.

Some Roms don't have the ability to send/receive mms ( pictures and group texts). Some Roms can't even receive texts or calls.
  12. D

Thread Roms with FULL Verizon wireless support.

I want this to be a thread for us Verizon people using custom Roms. As of right now there are several Roms that have partial support. There is one ROM I know of that has full support. Havoc os. Sky dragon, liquid remix l, Luis ROM collection has partial support. Some Roms have no support.
  13. D

Post Verizon APN Not Showing Up

ive had issues on stock and custom roms with this. you may have to wipe user dat, try a diffrent rom, if you do custom software, ive called verizon now a few diffrent times and try telling them about cdma-less feature, or feature code #83856
  14. D

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

Any way to fix decryption not working with a lock screen on stock oos? Besides removing lock pin or pattern. Or disabling encryption?
  15. D

Post Verizon MMS won't download

i cant receive mms messages on any rom so far but i can send sometimes as of august and September builds i havent tested omni yet. apn stuff doesnt seem to work as of yet. THE SEARCH CONTINUES lol