Recent content by Dn.Thanujaya91

1. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r6][markw] LineageOS 16.0 [TREBLE]

You can find Crdroid 4.7.2 on AFH. (Android File Host) Just google sanek922 you'll find it. Didn't check the 6.1 because, broken fingerprint sensor, but here are my thoughts about 5.6
  2. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post [ROM]-[UNOFFICIAL]-[13-07-2020] CRDROID - 6.8 [10.0]-[MARKW]

CrDroid 6.0 !!!! Oh yeh, I'll Check this rom soon.
  3. Dn.Thanujaya91

I tested most of the pie based roms (Havoc, Crdroid, Resurrection Remix), i experienced some common bugs that drive me away from those rom. bug is if you enabled double tap to awake feature it'll awake the screen while it in your pocket, even there option called "check the proximity before...
  4. Dn.Thanujaya91

Put the Crdroid (based on lineage) 4.7.2 by Sanek922 i know it's old, but it is the most stable rom so far to me
  5. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid v5.6 [MARKW][08.07.2019]

There's no update since July 08. I'm also waiting for the new update. hope he will update this rom soon.
  6. Dn.Thanujaya91

Installed it, used for two days this rom is stable enough for me. Ps - Live display mode & Notification Light somewhat buggy.
  7. Dn.Thanujaya91

Now using crDroid 4.6 from sanek922 I'll give it a try.
  8. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post Broken flashlight at multiple treble 8.1 roms

Another one with flash light issue. But in my case Flash light don't work as dual tone.
  9. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post Project Treble Support to mido!

I Already done that. Rooting was ok. but above problems force me to revert back for Nougat. Fingers crossed they will solve it.
  10. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post Project Treble Support to mido!

I face ccouple of problems with that rom. USB connection keep disconnecting when plugged to the PC/Laptop. (Kernel treat it as AC Charger, so it draws more power from PC/Laptop) Even though headset attached, sounds will play from speakers. Official Magisk build not works with that rom. (This...
  11. Dn.Thanujaya91

Post [UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 14.1 [karevn, razziell, anomalchik] NOSGOTH is back

Videos on records, youtube, whatsapp, viber working, But don't know about facebook and instagram