Recent content by doga.ozkaraca

1. doga.ozkaraca

Thread [Q][SOLVED] How to solve " make_f2fs " problem on mac custom rom builds?

I'm using Mac OS X Yosemite(10.10.5) on my Dell Inspiron N5110 Notebook(Hackintosh) And recently, i tried to build CM 12.1 for memul(HTC One Mini 2). I got several problems which only occurs on Mac OS. I googled errors that i got. Unfortunately, many unexperienced developers couldn't solve...
  2. doga.ozkaraca

Post [APP][4.1+] RotaryHome - Get into life less than 10 seconds.

Thank you for your review :) It's really good (even i don't know Portuguese ;) )
  3. doga.ozkaraca

RotaryHome build 35 is available on play store in few hours. : Here is the play store link Here is the apk link for who wants to update manually : Click here to download Also database has been updated and it has more than 70 feeds now. If you want to add your country or/and feed, send a request...
  4. doga.ozkaraca

Haha :D + button moves apps to first pages,if you set importance thing for too many apps. for example if an app has importance level 3, it will be in the first page and if there is about 4 apps in importance level 3 , it will fill with level 2 apps for the rest of the page. And for example if...
  5. doga.ozkaraca

An update is released ! for apk users : Here is RotaryHome Official Build 34 - Click here to download for Google Play Users : Build 34 Update should be available less than 2 hours for your devices.
  6. doga.ozkaraca

An update is released ! for apk users : Here is RotaryHome Official Build 33 - Click here to download for Google Play Users : Build 33 Update should be available less than 2 hours for your devices. That logcat helped me so much. Most probably your problem is fixed. Check the link above...
  7. doga.ozkaraca

update link for apk downloaders Here is an updated RotaryHome apk link for apk users. (build 31) P.S: Google Play Store users already got the update about 5-6 hours ago.
  8. doga.ozkaraca

it's compatible with 5.1.x, and i'm using it on my device at the moment. I'm not really sure about why it prevents you to install, as soon as i get the statistics from google, i'll look what can i do. M9 is currently looks like in supported devices list. And i don't have an option to block...
  9. doga.ozkaraca

Hey, i got the error report now from Google. :good: I started working on it, and that error may be temporary(you can try relaunch), in short it's because of google play services related background process of RotaryHome. However, if i can get some information about where the force close happened...
  10. doga.ozkaraca

Thank you, And i started working on "more animations" thing. I'm sure it will make you feel better about it. Also i'm planning to create custom themes for different places in RotaryHome.(e.g more stylish feed texts or more classical looking border of the pictures...)
  11. doga.ozkaraca

font in the article item? I'm gonna add options for it soon. So you will be able choose which font you want to use.
  12. doga.ozkaraca

An update has been released. Changelog: Weather bug fixes. UI Updates.
  13. doga.ozkaraca

Thread [APP][4.1+] RotaryHome - Get into life less than 10 seconds.

RotaryHome helps you to access to the daily news and social networks in less than 10 seconds which are all in one place. Fast & Efficient Refresh.See how your day is gonna be.And Done. It's simple as that,get in life less than 10 seconds. Designed to be the best While you're struggling with...
  14. doga.ozkaraca

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] [TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 12.1 #31 [10/8/15]

i updated the bootloader already. i'm downloading aurora rom now :/ with 400 kb per second
  15. doga.ozkaraca

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] [TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 12.1 #31 [10/8/15]

bootloop after second power off/on........ tried twice, first boot is ok, but second one never boots. i9500 is unstable after 2 years, i can't believe! .its not that community's fault but exynos variant and samsung totally sucks.