Recent content by doghous

1. doghous

Post Can't pair Android wear watch

Mine is encrypted as I can see. And I can't think of anything else. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  2. doghous

Post Bluetooth issues

Ahem, I seem to be unable to find bluetooth in my app settings. Can you please give me a hint? It's been driving me crazy these days with my SBH-52 and I want to try this too. Thanks! P.S. I'll also give it a shot with a plantronics pro headset I have to see if it does the same.
  3. doghous

Post Can't pair Android wear watch

I had the same issue on the first pair with my moto 360. A reboot to both did the trick. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  4. doghous

Post one plus 5 drop test?

Ouch! That's sad! I am always afraid of such incidents and that's why I always get a flip cover. When I ordered my 1+5 , I also got their flip cover to be safe. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
  5. doghous

Post Bluetooth issues

Same thing here. I have been facing problems with a Sony SBH52 Headset and with my Opel Corsa E, stock infotainment system. It gives me a hard time connecting but when it does it's stable. I had the same with my gen 1 Moto 360 but after a factory reset to the watch and a reboot it's stable...
  6. doghous

Post [FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z2 [20160227]

Hi all! Does anyone by any chance have a Vodafone NL device & got the update to lollipop? It seems that VF NL is very slow!! Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  7. doghous

Post SnuG Watch Bands Bumper/Strap Review

I Just ordered mine from funwatchbands.com (1x "Chrome Black" SnuG watch band SET for Moto 360). I hope that I will receive the new protector! :) I really want to protect "my precious", I accidentally did a small scratch on it yesterday and I was soooooo annoyed :( :mad:
  8. doghous

Post What's New UPDATE 1.4.A.0.0

At last! Thanks! I got rid of that what's new when swiping up Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  9. doghous

Post [FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z2 [20160227]

Yay! Netherlands XZ2 on Vodafone, just got the OTA, downloading now and will install right away Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. doghous

Post SONY XPERIA Z IS GETTING THE Android 5.0 Lollipop

I completely agree. Tbh that's what I did. My girlfriend got herself a new number with the Z2 which she gave it to me and I have her my XZ [emoji12][emoji2] After doing some research I came to the conclusion that the XZ3 was not worth the extra money. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  11. doghous

Post Charging Dock scratching phone

Maybe installing a front and rear screen protector? That's what I did on both my XZ and XZ2. And on XZ when the scratches were lots, I replaced the screen protectors :) Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  12. doghous

Post [INFO] Latest firmware version per customization (region/branding) {18-Jun-2015}

I'll prepare it tonight once I get home :) Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 4
  13. doghous

Post [INFO] Latest firmware version per customization (region/branding) {18-Jun-2015}

1270-4975, Netherlands Generic released 4.4.4 a couple of days ago. I can confirm that it works fine (at last no more battery issues with Google play services/GPS) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  14. doghous

Post KitKat battery drain fix

Oh, I didn't do this but the battery drain has reduced a lot as I can see after 13 hours of more than average use. Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 4
  15. doghous

Post KitKat battery drain fix

I also noticed yesterday that my XZ got .84 version. I just did a clear cache, clear data for google play service as unix72 and I really hope that this will fix the issue because I've been thinking lately of accidentally breaking the XZ to get a new phone :silly: