DOHCtor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• hey whats up, i want to ask you a question about the nexus one plan, i bought my nexus one unlock and i want to downgrade my android plan to something cheaper, i saw the post where you put up the settings adjustments such as the apn settings and stuff, but what exactly should i do call the tmo customer rep for unlimited internet for a normal phone, or can i downgrade and do all the plan adjustments from the computer,i heard you guys talking about the $9.99 plan and i think $4.99, so can you tell me exactly what i need to tell the tmo rep or can i just do it online. Thanks
    Thanks man. Ya i already got the G1 flashed and running ADP1. I found the system.img there awhile ago and said this is the same pretty much so i did the same as you instructed me. Thanks!!! I will show you and dferreira credit of course. Thank you.
    Hey DOHCtor, I'm pretty sure your tired of me. I am sorry. Just one more ?. Would you mind if I use your flash steps for the G1 to get 1.6 ADP1?? As in, your rooting method and also flashing method. I just tried everything on my G1 and it worked like a charm. Of course it would nothing really changes between MT3G and G1. I just wanted to post on the G1/Dream Development side for anyone that wants just a good OEM rom that has root and gets HTC updates. If your ok with this then pm me please. If not i understand. Thanks for all your help!!!!!
    iPhone_iWing
    I was wondering how you were able to do a stock rom with root and netfilter only. That's all I really need myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…