• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by dohn joe

1. D

Post Android PIE Custom ROM For Redmi3 / Ido

Ah ya, just tried on another browser and works.. Have you try the crDroid anyway? And is the Mokee 10 Experimental is suit enough for daily use (multitask with no gaming) anyway?
  2. D

Havoc 2.6 Unlocking Screen Issue Sometimes my screen won't turn on when the power button pushed, even after many push. And when this issue relapse, it could takes to 10 minutes the screen needs to turn on the light and showing the pattern. Anyone? Any help, guys? ---------- Post added at...
  3. D

Works! Great thanks!! :cyclops:
  4. D

Post [OFFICIAL][S v1.4][TWRP 3.2.3] BATIK RECOVERY

sorry for my unclearly previous reply. what i mean was the translation project :D anyway, thanks for your response! :good:
  5. D

What's the correct step for the third? What I did before was: flash the ROM, reboot to TWRP back, flash the fixes, reboot to TWRP once again, flash Gapps, and reboot to the system then.
  6. D

Just flashed Havoc 2.6, but the Fix_cam doesn't works. My camera still can't be opened. Anyone?
  7. D

Post [UNOFFICIAL][TWRP 3.2.1] OrangeFox Recovery Project [TREBLE / NON TREBLE][IDO]

where is the R10-stable-ido download link? can't find it :confused:
  8. D

Post [Magisk] Tethering Enabler

Well, ok then. Thanks for your correspondences :good:
  9. D

Yes, that was I mean. Well, thanks a lot!
  10. D

Just know it now, thanks for explained. Well, one oot question. Does RR-N rom's hw-config feature have AOD?
  11. D

what is AOD? ---------- Post added at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ---------- AOSiP, Havoc, Mokee. Which are have dt2w works currently? Just see this helpfull thread a hours ago
  12. D

Would you mind guide me to manually calibrate battery corectly, or provide any recommended link for it might be?
  13. D

Post [ROM][7.1.2][IDO][OFFICIAL][FINAL] AospExtended ROM V4.5 for Redmi 3

would you mind to share that v2? ---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ---------- would you mind to guide me to calibrate battery correctly? or any recommended thread for it? ---------- Post added at 20:57 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------...