• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by doixanh

1. D

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

I got 75Hz from here. After some careful check it stutters a bit though. So i reverted back to 72Hz at the moment. It's Kiwi browser, so I can use a Chrome font extension to change browser-wide font to SF Pro.
  2. D

Post [MOD][ROOT] Overclock your screen to 75hz refresh rate (other refresh rates later)

I'm on Xiaomi.eu 11.0.3, IMMERSIVE 12/31 and got 75Hz working fine, even without DC dimming...
  3. D

Works for me on xiaomi.eu 11.0.2 and 69Hz. 72hz doesn't work and fall back to 30hz.
  4. D

Post Screen on time

I've just found out that 10.3.16 reduce a lot of standby draining. Whoever still on 10.3.8 or lower should definitely update...
  5. D

Post Screen on time

I was mostly on YouTube, also on Browser, Facebook and Google.
  6. D

Post [LOCKED BOOTLOADER] Temporary TWRP 3.3.1 for Samsung Galaxy S7 (Snapdragon) G930XX

I confirm that this works on my G930P. I can boot to TWRP from eng recovery. This should make life easier :)
  7. D

Post Root SM-G930U with TinySU

I manually installed Xposed using DragonFire1024 mentioned, only to use Amplify module to disable wakelocks. I haven't updated but TinySU to be compatible with Flashfire yet, a wee bit too busy these days. Mean while, I'll make an installation script for Xposed. Flashfire is not needed at all.
  8. D

Duplicated with next post.
  9. D

I'll see what I can do to have better compatibility with flashfire. Which busybox did you use? Please tell, we don't have much activity here in this thread :) I haven't tried Xposed because the author said it was not ready for Nougat...
  10. D

If that's the case you can try TinySU, it should work. Don't forget to push the fingerprint fix back... My script is for G930U so the fingerprint sensor may be different
  11. D

Try this on your PC :D adb remount
  12. D

You can try, but depending on the way you launch the su daemon, you will need to update your script. Gimme the link that you used to install super su on your 935U, I may have a look...
  13. D

This is JUSMEJOSE' s Engineering kernel itself, not mine, as I said in my post.
  14. D

This root should work on other firmwares as well. However, I don't have other devices so couldn't test. Try with your own risk :)
  15. D

No, just like the other methods, no Knox trip.