Recent content by Dokuss

1. Dokuss

Post Got a Fire Tablet model K29A5E, what is that model?

Hello guys. I have such a device, even two. The first one has bare Android 7.1.2, without Google services. Most of the installed programs do not work. My brother has the tablet. Previously, I tried the Karnak method on him. It never worked. But yesterday I received the same tablet from my...
  2. Dokuss

Post Fire HD 8 (2018 ONLY) unbrick, downgrade, unlock & root

Hi all. I recently bought a HD8 8th generation on ebay. It was supposed to be Karnak, but such an interesting device arrived. It has custom firmware 7.1.2 installed, as well as stock recovery. And judging by the fact that I can’t flash TWRP through fastboot, it is still blocked. It also does not...
  3. Dokuss

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 8 2017 (douglas)

Hi everybody! Need yours in solving one problem. I cracked one by one 2 tablets 8 7 generation. The first one cracked and everything worked. The second gave an error and now bootrom-step.sh Ends half way. sudo ./bootrom-step.sh [2022-06-10 15:35:30.997561] Waiting for bootrom [2022-06-10...
  4. Dokuss

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Amazon Fire HD8 7/6th gen (douglas/giza)

Just decided to clarify, there is progress in launching the camera on Giza.
  5. Dokuss

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Amazon Fire HD8 7/6th gen (douglas/giza)

It is not clear for what reason, I cannot attach the file this time. So here is the link to the file.
  6. Dokuss

oops, sorry for my russian To be clear, the camera app is in the app list, not in the Home Screen (launcher). It seems disabled. There is a camera button in the gallery. I tried to drive through it. I hope the logs will help you figure it out, and you can fix it)
  7. Dokuss

Вот журналы, которые вы просили. Хочу уточнить, приложение камеры есть в списке приложений, а не в меню приложений. Вроде отключен. В галерее есть кнопка камеры. Я пробовал через это прогнать. Надеюсь логи помогут разобраться, и вы сможете исправить)
  8. Dokuss

I will gladly provide you with all the information you need, if you tell me where to find it!
  9. Dokuss

Hello. I ask for help. I have a giza. and the camera does not work. I reinstalled the ROM several times. but the camera still doesn't work (
  10. Dokuss

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 8 2016 (giza)

It works! Thank you for prompt reply and assistance.
  11. Dokuss

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 8 2016 (giza)

Hello. I ask for help. I have Ubuntu 20.04 freshly installed. Adb and fastboot and everything you need. I have downloaded amonet-giza-v1.2.zip. On typing: sudo ./bootrom-step.sh. I get the answer: command not found