• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by DonDinero

1. DonDinero

Post [DEV][BETA] Introducing REDLOTUS - Open Source Huawei Update Tool for manual updates

thanks anyway! One last question ... updating with funkyhuawei will I still receive the subsequent official updates via OTA?
  2. DonDinero

Post [DEV][BETA] Introducing REDLOTUS - Open Source Huawei Update Tool for manual updates

I would like to do from B114 to B123 (because in addition to the improvements in stability there are also improvements to the camera) and then B133. Do I think I'm doing good or wasting a credit?
  3. DonDinero

scook94 sorry if i make you torment, but i would like to ask you what firmware version you started before updating with funkyhuawei? I'm at B114, I have to do all the updates (B120> B123> B125> B130> B133) or can I jump someone? Also i would like to use funkyhuawei but i would like to save a...
  4. DonDinero

A question for users who were able to complete the upgrade ... did you use or did something special for the method to work?
  5. DonDinero

So for me it is useless to try again with redlotus.batch ... or is there a chance that with this new method upgrade will be successful?
  6. DonDinero

Before proceeding with Redlotus 1.2 do I need to delete the previous version of Redlotus, node.js, hisuite and downloaded firmware? thank you
  7. DonDinero

Goodevening Guys, did anyone manage to install the updates? I tried again but the device gave me the same mistake.
  8. DonDinero

I managed to configure the hosts well ... but like the others after opening hisuite, downloaded and completed the installation, the device restarted but the installation stopped at 1% ... we are all in the hands of Lukx. I tried to update the P10 Plus from VKY-L09C432B114 To VKY-L09C432B120
  9. DonDinero

One last thing before retry ... is it better to download the OTA version or FULLOTA?
  10. DonDinero

Thanks scook94! I noticed that you entered it without putting the "#" and "spaces" in the new line. It might be my problem because i put it as in the photo
  11. DonDinero

Good morning guys, I uninstalled everything from PC. This afternoon I try to do the whole procedure. scook94 do not forget the hosts file ?? P.S. But should the PC be connected to the network via ethernet cable?
  12. DonDinero

hahahahaha it seems right. Anyway I tried again, I just skipped the firmware download because I already downloaded them, but now beyond those 2 errors I added another. I posted the picture. Thank you for your help