Recent content by doperthancoke

1. D

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r40] ArrowOS for Realme 3 Pro [UNOFFICIAL] [22-07-2020]

Nice and smooth rom. The clock on the status bar is slightly cut off though (especially clear when you increase the DPI), and there's no option to change status bar padding.
  2. D

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r41]LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro[UNOFFICIAL]

You're right, the real problem lies in the gapps package I was using. Sorry for the false alarm.
  3. D

the latest build seems to have a problem with GPS. The hardware is detected, the gps icon does appear in the status bar, but it simply can't detect my location. And this is definitely a ROM issue, I didn't flash any custom kernel, and neither did I apply any "tweaks". And when I flash a Pixel...
  4. D

I've been using this ROM for a couple of weeks now. Performance is smooth and there are no issues so far.
  5. D

Post Unable to unlock bootloader on Android 10

fastboot isnt compatible with USB 3.0 ports. You have to plug the cable into USB 2.0 ports.
  6. D

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][WEEKLIES] Carbon ROM -8.0

victordoom is this ROM still being updated?
  7. D

The problem is with the GCam version you are using, not the ROM. There are gcam ports that are more compatible with android 10, such as the "6.2 Mi A1" edition that if I remember correctly, was posted on xda or some telegram group.
  8. D

Post [AOSP 10.0] [2019-12-06] Quack Phh-Treble

First of all, I would like to say thank you very much to the OP for their massive contributions to the community. One suggestion for this ROM though. Can you integrate this fix into the GSI: https://github.com/PixelExperience/vendor_aosp/commit/bdba14008cf10d914dfc758aa7a4fd8984082887 At the...
  9. D

Post [ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Yes it is. It only has some issues with Android Auto, which isnt really an issue if u dont depend on the app.
  10. D

It's not really a bug, it's actually a feature that backfired. Basically in other ROMs I just have to swipe up very gently for the screen to unlock, but for this one, I have to swipe all the way up (otherwise it just bounces back to the bottom of the screen). It's mentioned here in the article...
  11. D

Are the button backlight bug and the lockscreen bug fixed?
  12. D

Some ROMs do have it fixed like LineageOS or RevengeOS. And oh, for some reason my LTE doesn't work on this ROM. Like, it recognizes the carrier and I can make normal phone calls. But the data for internet browsing doesn't work.
  13. D

nice work! CarbonROM has always been one of my favorite custom ROMs and it's great to see someone has built a Q version of it for Mi A1. Having tested it, there are a couple of issues though: 1. The hardware buttons back light are not turned on. 2. Sometimes I have to flick all the way up to...