Recent content by doudoud82

1. D

Post LineageOS 21.0 (Android 14) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

I think it is a combination of Hardware plus software for WPA3 to be usable. the driver alone might not be enough.
  2. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 14.1 for One Mini 2

i used to get this when i charge my phone with my desktop (when is usually off ) it was because usb port provide up to 500mA when i charge with a wall adapter 1A i don't get it and i got this i believe it occur in all rom (last time i got it was in stock rom) it is something related to the phone...
  3. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 14.1 for One Mini 2

i am going to install the rom today if i happen upon any bug i will definitely report :) 'the only reason why i didn't install it before now is i have a 1Mbps internet (128KB/s download)so i waited a bit for the rom to mature' :) and Thx for the rom :)
  4. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]CyanogenMod 13 for One Mini 2

use: fastboot flash recovery twrp_3.0.2-0_v0.1.img and make sure you are in bootloader fastboot menu ;)
  5. D

1-) i get what you mean but i don't know of a way to do so :( but i would suggest to use a pattern since there is a option for not showing the paterne in lock screen setting and you could even hide the dots unless you are encrypting the phone then i would say opt for password it will be better...
  6. D

when you connect your phone go to notification and you will find usb for charging click on it than select photo transfer(PTP) than select file transfer (MTP) it should fix it
  7. D

try changing it to PTP than to MTP it should fix it
  8. D

Hi i have been using this rom for quite some time now at least over 3 month and i have recently noticed that my OTG usb flash drive appear to keep mounting and disconnecting on my phone(remarked this thanks to es file explorer it keep spamming me the a usb flash drive detected ) and on storage...
  9. D

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.0.2-0 for HTC One Mini 2

Thanks ;) i am gonna flash it later when have time :) and let's hope that it is flawless from the first release ;)
  10. D

ok i simply got used to supersu interface :angel: since it have problem with cyanogenmod it self then i will skip it thanks for the rom :) and hope you will get all support essential to make it better :) and have a nice day :)
  11. D

flashing supersu from recovery work thx :) i wonder why it did bug out previously but whatever :) hope that the rom will keep improving :angel: :svetius:
  12. D

awesome rom it really good Thanks for updates and bugs fix i tried installing supersu 2.76 (enable root in developer option for app) supersu asked for binary update after update it stock on boot don't want to boot except for this i had no problem if i can help by providing any logs please tell...
  13. D

Post [ROM]NostromoPop 2.4.0 (25/10/16)[CM12.1][5.1.1]

hey i want to ask is there a way to hide apps from menu in the default launcher trebuchet ???
  14. D

Post [ROM]NostromoPop 2.4.0 (25/10/16)[CM12.1][5.1.1]

guys do someone know a way to increase microphone gain ?
  15. D

Thread need help installing xposed

i have htc one mini 2 and i can't install xposed on it please help me i am using now the htc stock rom rooted with twrp recovery