Recent content by doum89

1. doum89

Post Question GCam for Exynos

I'm not a programmer but I hope someone will show up with a solution. Taking those incredibile pictures with just one click is really awesome. Samsung camera is very powerful but not everyone is a pro
  2. doum89

Hello, thank you for your answer. I confirm I got Shamim version and put 500 HDR frames on night photos. It takes about 54 seconds to take a picture (an average time that I was used to have on OnePlus 7 Pro) but after 4/5 seconds it stops to acquire the picture. I even remember that besides the...
  3. doum89

I Follow. I installed the GCam just to use astrophotography. I came from a OnePlus 7 Pro and GCam worked flawlessly there. I notice that in my s22 ultra the shutter lag doesn't last more than 2 seconds and of course all the pictures are dark and no stars at all. Any advice?
  4. doum89

Post [OFFICIAL] Google Camera Mod Thread for OnePlus 5/T

Link down Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6013 utilizzando Tapatalk
  5. doum89

Post [OFFICIAL] Google Camera Mod Thread for OnePlus 5/T

Purple photos (rear camera) for me too! I'm a Oneplus 6T owner. Previous version didn't have this problem Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6013 utilizzando Tapatalk
  6. doum89

Post How to hide or disable status bar in lockscreen

You could install an app to lock the status bar instead of hiding It. I use Cerberus, that is like an anti-thief suite that includes this option. Try status bar lock app in the play store if your purpose is to avoid to have your toggles usable the lock screen Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando...
  7. doum89

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.1]LineageOS 14.1 - Nexus 7 2013 (LTE) [NIGHTLIES]

guys which recovery do you suggest to use?
  8. doum89

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

I'm going to try the UK customized version! Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando Tapatalk
  9. doum89

Ok I cleaned It and did again the speaker test using service test menù by using the phone dialer. Once started the speaker test, First upper one then lower one, I've found out that the upper one works perfectly, the lower One starts with the same volume of the previous One but suddenly the...
  10. doum89

Any suggestion about how ti clean it? Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando Tapatalk
  11. doum89

Hi guys I'm Pretty sure that what I'm going to ask has been already discussed. I've noticed that my upper speaker is louder than the lower. Is there a way to fix It? I have the original ROM (tell me even if there are solution that requires root and similari). Thanks guys! Inviato dal mio E6653...
  12. doum89

Post [ROM] SlimX REBORN [Extreme Battery Life] [BEST BATTERY LIFE!]

Thank you very helpfull. Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando Tapatalk
  13. doum89

Post [ROM] SlimX REBORN [Extreme Battery Life] [BEST BATTERY LIFE!]

Hello guys, is there the possibility to add an automatic brightness switch on quick toggle Window? Maybe nearnto the bar? Inviato dal mio E6653 utilizzando Tapatalk
  14. doum89

Post [Guide]How to backup DRM, unlock and root(for noobs)

I've installed drivers but it is still not working, it keeps to don't enter in flash mode ://
  15. doum89

Post [Guide]How to backup DRM, unlock and root(for noobs)

need help. can't get flashmode on the smartphone. I follow the instruction (push volume down then plug) but it doesn't work (it goes in provisional/temporary mode) ...any suggeston? I have USB debugging and unknown sources are enabled