Recent content by downhillvinnie

1. downhillvinnie

Post Update to Nougat

Where do i find smart switch? And will this take me back to MM? ---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ---------- Which smartswitch app did you use? ---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ---------- After doing the...
  2. downhillvinnie

Post GUIDE: FIX S7 LAG FROM ROOT! Works on ALL S7 Variants (& Almost ALL Android Phones)

compared to stock how does it compare? I am more concerned with battery life than anything
  3. downhillvinnie

Post GUIDE: ROOT, install XPOSED, and UNROOT/returning to stock a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge

Your root process worked great, just didnt like the battery life, so I followed your unroot process, worked great, it unrooted, removed the custom icon, tried to update, failed at 32%, performed factory reset, failed again at 32%. Took it to Best Buy and used their super software still failed at...
  4. downhillvinnie

Post GUIDE: ROOT, install XPOSED, and UNROOT/returning to stock a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge

I dont know, I ended up getting a new one. I tried everything to get it to update, it did not trigger knox, just something weird in the process of rooting
  5. downhillvinnie

Yep did that for me, reset after rest still nothing. Something in the root process jacks it up
  6. downhillvinnie

Are you able to unroot and take that new update Sent from my SM-G930V using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. downhillvinnie

I feel the same and went back to unroot it and now I can't get the update Sent from my SM-G930V using XDA-Developers mobile app
  8. downhillvinnie

Scratching my head, rooted, ran your tweaks and battery suggestions, greenify, amplify to a "T", I noticed it saves battery when it sits but consumes it a bit faster when using the phone, tried it 3 different times to confirm...Went back to stock unrooted, took the new software update and now it...
  9. downhillvinnie

Average use how many hours are you getting on your battery?
  10. downhillvinnie

Let me know if I can help, it would be nice to not have to worry about it
  11. downhillvinnie

There are a couple Xposed downloads, NoUsbNotification and Use USB for Marshmellow V1.2, I downloaded those 2 and installed. now once you set it to MTP it will lock on the when plugging into a computer or using Android Auto. If you reboot you have to go back in and reset it and it sticks until a...
  12. downhillvinnie

Any idea on this, I use Android Auto daily. Now when I plug it in I have to manually change the MTP in Developer Options to get it to work, where as before it automatically recognized it. I saw an earlier thread of this but his USB debugging was turned off, mine is turned on...Any help would be...
  13. downhillvinnie

Post GUIDE: fine-tuning performance and battery for your S7 or S7 Edge

Sent from my SM-G930V using XDA-Developers mobile app ---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ---------- Stock i thought was retty good Sent from my SM-G930V using XDA-Developers mobile app