Recent content by dr.terrible

1. D

Post [EOL][ROM][13.0_r82][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [11/02/23]

BTW Joey wrote in TG that SF is down, here's the link to the message, there's a download link there https://t.me/EvolutionXRaphael/819729
  2. D

Post [EOL][ROM][13.0_r82][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [11/02/23]

https://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/evolution-x/raphael/evolution_raphael-ota-tq1a.230105.001.a2-01181635-unsigned.zip?viasf=1 For what it's worth, here's a link to the latest build -- I just happened to have it in my shell history bc I downloaded it yesteday. Seems to still be up 🤷‍♂️
  3. D

Post [CLOSED][ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

joeyhuab Hey man, really glad you're not dropping the device after all. Gotta say once again, a lot of us here appreciate your work, hit thumbs up and don't say too much -- not because we don't care but because we don't have any complaints or demands and we consciously refrain from flooding the...
  4. D

Those capacity estimation apps are not very precise. (That's not a comment on the quality of the particular app, I use AccuBattery myself and it's a great app) but because the subject of measuring battery capacity is very complex. First, there's charge capacity and discharge capacity and...
  5. D

Oh that would be a very controversial feature, at least there should be a switch or max night brightness setting then: getting your face melted off by the face unlock blast while trying to see who sent you a message at 2am would be quite frustrating :)
  6. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][raphael] LineageOS 17.1

Afaik, another option is to use a recovery that can handle encrypted storage (OrangeFox js the one i use, not sure if TWRP supports decryption). You'll just have to enter pin in the recovery, no need to turn off pin before flashing. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
  7. D

Is it something introduced by the latest build? (Trying to figure out if I should update or wait for the next one to dodge the issue)
  8. D

Experiencing a minor issue with the OTA updater (since about two builds ago, not sure about older builds): when there's an update available, but I haven't got the notification yet (because I follow this thread) I launch the updater, it shows an empty change log (what's new). I hit back and enter...
  9. D

Nope, you're not alone, for me left thumb works better, too (I'm right-handed). My theory is, i use the right thumb more and it has a less clear fingerprint patten due to the skin being tougher and more... polished, so to say. I can totally see how the fingerprint can be less distinguishable on...
  10. D

This is not a script it's the exception that is thrown when that settings crash occurs, there's nothing you can do with it) it's for joeyhuab so he can see where the issue is.
  11. D

I confirm, here's the exception https://pastebin.com/Cbfh7X1Y
  12. D

I'm not sure i have any particular recipe. I think i saw people here saying that gpay just works right after flashing. My story: I used to have magisk + sqlite + gpayfix (the one that uses sqlite to modify some props in gpay's private storage to make it work). At some point, Gpay stopped...
  13. D

Yep. GPay works out of the box, if you need Magisk then scroll up a bit there's a step-by-step guide to make GPay work alongside Magisk. Banking apps are all different, 2 apps that I use never complained.
  14. D

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][02.12.2019]

That's not completely true, Unofficial Lineage added face unlock yesterday :)
  15. D

Just installed the latest version of evox, f1xy is `4.14.175-F1xy-f1xy/ea40581323 #1 Fri Apr 10 12:53:35 UTC 2020`. I can see the change in brightness when switching DC dimming, yes. Also, the whitepoint seems to change as well (try it with dark mode switched off). The change is barely...