Recent content by Dr. Ziggszz

1. D

Post Android 12 Raw File

It could also mean the option to detect software update after restart from developer options is turned off (ensure you are a developer)
  2. D

Thread Rog phone 3 mobile network issue

Hey so I've had my Rog phone 3 for over 3 months now, updated to A12. A constant problem has been the mobile network. Works fine for WhatsApp, but for normal browser (different browsers), other apps requiring internet, though the mobile data is on, it acts like it's offline, showing offline. I...
  3. D

Post Android 12 - Stable release (31.0210.0210.230) - Discussion.

Thanks so much. Just updated from A12 beta to stable now too. Cheers
  4. D

Hey thanks so much. That didn't still work. Left it till this morning, then redownloaded the zip file again from Asus website, inserted in internal storage and restarted. Working perfectly now. Still puzzling tho, but glad it's worked!
  5. D

Post Android 12 beta update question!

Hey please any file to downgrade from this particular A12 beta to A11? Please help. I upgraded to beta A12 with this incremental file about 2 months ago. Now tried upgrading to stable A12, showing update failed. Also tried downgrading from my current beta A12 to A11, still showed update failed...
  6. D

Hey! Please were you on beta A12 before updating to stable A12? Did you just place the zip file in internal storage and it installed straightforward? Thanks
  7. D

Post Downgrade Rog Phone 3 from Android 12 beta to Android 11

Please where's the unbrick link? How do i do this please?
  8. D

Post Downgrade Rog Phone 3 from Android 12 beta to Android 11

Please where's the unbrick post? How do I get this particular file?
  9. D

Hey help. I have an issue. I downloaded the beta A12 from a link here some months ago. Now after placing the stable A12 in the internal storage, it shows update failed. Don't know what to do
  10. D

I have an issue also lol. I downloaded the beta A12 from a link here some months ago. Now after placing the stable A12 in the internal storage, it shows update failed. Don't know what to do
  11. D

Hmmm that's WW and since you downloaded the WW equivalent, it narrows it down to the Strix not supporting A12... But then it should even still detect the update file and say failed... And not detecting at all. This is as far as I can help my friend
  12. D

Alright. Now are you on CN or WW? Download the appropriate one. Which you on and which you downloaded?
  13. D

Have you enabled developer options? Do that then tick automatically install updates after reboot