Recent content by dr4go

1. D

Post [APP][ROOT/NONROOT][OFFICIAL] AdAway v5.5.1

Nope, no root - no TWRP... anyway that's kind of offtopic here and I intend to use a curl script anyway if nothing better pops up. The issue is to manage the hosts file in Android (I'd like to keep using AdAway for that) and then being able to push the generated hosts file somewhere by shell...
  2. D

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

See that here as well: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-universal-safetynet-fix-1-1-0.4217823/post-84839769
  3. D

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Something more I have found... (Long story short: Google strikes back.)
  4. D

Thank you, nothing misunderstood. 1) I thought that in VPN mode the hosts file in /data/data/org.adaway/files would still be updated? Isn't that the case? Otherwise I'm screwed anyway. 😂 2) See, that is my problem. Without root an app can only access it's data, which is why I asked here to be...
  5. D

@PerfectSlayer Thank you very much for all your efforts! As this app / functionality was the main reason to root, which is now also possible without it, I'm thinking of ditching root entirely in the near future. Right now I'm using a shell script and Tasker to grab the hosts file and push it to...
  6. D

Why I talk about the recovery box being checked? No offense, but please reread the posts. I found it pointless to talk about that, because I can't change the way of how Samsung's bootloader work. I assume you know how it works, if not please inform yourself. Explanation: Magisk usually resides...
  7. D

1) Obviously. 2) As specified / already mentioned I would have mentioned it if I had known it before. I thought it was a general problem. 3) Sure, that would be plan B.
  8. D

@Didgeridoohan Could you please bring that to @topjohnwu 's attention? I'm pretty sure it will be overseen otherwise... Thank you! https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/issues/4138#issuecomment-816815560
  9. D

Small question as I'm thinking to not root my next phone anymore... Is it possible to have the non-root version of this app with Netguard at the same time? Afaik both use a VPN, but it's there a way to achieve that? Thank you in advance... Long story short I'm interested in a firewall and an...
  10. D

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Yes, I also use this feature everyday but with Mix, hehe... and I love it. 😉 The only problem is, that if you press "Remember" once, you're "screwed", because then you get presented with this absolutely awesome window when clicking onto an apk file:
  11. D

Post [KERNEL] ThundeRStormS kernel for Samsung Galaxy S10/N10 family - only Exynos

Were you able to get it working this way? My data is also still encrypted and I'm not willing to give that up just for twrp and/or a custom kernel.
  12. D

Post [Magisk] Root for the Galaxy S10 Series

Please read a bit guys... If you are on Android 11 you have to attach the usb cable and press the combination keys, otherwise it won't work. That is something Samsung has changed on their end in sboot.
  13. D

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

I'd like to create an Android 11 version of your patch - any hints? How did you create the diff? What toolchain did you use to create the non-patched build? I assume you created the diff by comparing the non-patched with the patched build and then applying it to Samsung's keystore file?
  14. D

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

Check out the following fork: https://github.com/wulan17/safetynet-fix
  15. D

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

God damn me... I'm shocked, that I was actually right about the selinux ****up. Should have invested a bit more before complaining a couple of times, because of the non-working mount -bind thingy. Now it does work very well... Thanks for version 2.2.{0|1}!