Recent content by drag0micr0

1. drag0micr0

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS v5.1.1 [taimen]

I suggest using a smaller Gapps package, probably 500MB or less. The Nikgapps omni package seemed to work. Not sure on anything else though.
  2. drag0micr0

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS v5.1.1 [taimen]

I've used a lot of custom roms but I have to say, this is the first one that has truly impressed me. It is the only one I have seen in quite some time that changed the UI almost completely (beautiful design). I would love to see this available on the Asus ROG2 or Oneplus 8 pro but it is...
  3. drag0micr0

Post [ROM][11.0_r37][OFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [instantnoodlep]

Oh hey would you look at that haha it was just a little hidden, thank you. Though for the home screen gridsize, I am trying to add more vertically instead of horizontally which the only option is by going with 6x6 which is a tad much. As for the VPN it's not so much a problem with it not...
  4. drag0micr0

Post [ROM][11.0_r37][OFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [instantnoodlep]

There are a few things that I have noticed while using this ROM. Overall I like its design and layout but have some suggestions and issues. I would like to see gestures in the navigation like what oxygenos uses (double tap home to sleep). I would also like to be able to turn on the ambient...
  5. drag0micr0

Post android pie gestures are pointless

It should be located under gestures in the settings Edit- didn't notice that it was answered. Maybe delete this reply mods?
  6. drag0micr0

Post android pie gestures are pointless

Personally I don't mind it but the most useful thing I found was being able to switch between apps that are in the background easily. For those who haven't discovered it you swipe right from the pill. I hope they add more functionality to it.
  7. drag0micr0

Post Moto Z Droid (Verizons XT1650-01/02) root. Bounty?

I got lucky last time with their Moto x 2014 version. They weren't gonna release marshmallow on it so instead they said screw it and let people unlock the boot loaders so we could update it ourselves (my Moto x is currently on 7.1.2 and more updated than this phone). It was a great day when I...
  8. drag0micr0

Post Moto 360 Sport AW 2.0 only...

I ran into the issue again after watching Hulu over Chromecast and closing it without dismissing it on my watch then restarted it. Seems like a bug with android wear. These are the steps I took to correct it. 1. Cleared the android wear app data on both the phone and watch 2. Removed the watch...
  9. drag0micr0

I found a solution after a little tinkering. I cleared the data of the android wear system app on the watch itself. Felt like a reset without an actual reset or something like that. It doesn't get rid of any accounts. I think just settings and it makes you do the tutorial again. But it fixed the...
  10. drag0micr0

Alright folks let's see if you have an answer. I've been an 2.0 for a good amount of time now and never had any notification issues at all. Only one I saw was that I couldn't scroll in the recovery screen but that doesn't bother me too much (except for not being able to clear the cache easily)...
  11. drag0micr0

Thread Battery Optimization reoptimizing apps that were set to not be optimized

I am using the Moto Z Force on Android 7.0 with Janurary's security update. I go into battery optimization to select apps that I do not want optimized such as netguard or tasker and it works fine for the day. However, the next day I see that they are now being optimized and I go into the...
  12. drag0micr0

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL]ResurrectionRemix v5.8.2[7.1.1_r25][OTA] [19/3/17]

Megatron007 the adaptive brightness turns on shortly after unlocking my device then turns off a second later. I have the setting disabled but it continues to do this. Here's the log of it happening since I flashed the rom (had to compress it to upload it)
  13. drag0micr0

Substratum is very unstable with our rom build. It warns you when you first open the app. A stable theme is the swift black theme. I'm able to use it fine at least.
  14. drag0micr0

Amazing job on the update. It works beautifully and has all the features I love from resurrection remix. Keep up the good work. The only issue I have seen is that it's too risky to theme with substratum because of the framework version the rom is on.
  15. drag0micr0

Post [ROM] AICP -LP-10.0 Amazon Fire 2015 (Ford) (24-07-2016)

Was happy to see this rom for the kindle but the Bluetooth is not working. Any fixes for that coming soon?