Recent content by draggehn

1. draggehn

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any Questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Hello my friends. I just recently acquired an S8 (G950F) from B&H Photo Video. The device was shipped to me with "TPA/TPA/TPA" service provider software/CSC and I was wondering if there was any way to change this to a UK CSC? I am in the US (got the international version because it was cheaper)...
  2. draggehn

Post [APP][5.0+][BETA] Island - app freezing, privacy protection, parallel accounts

Somebody asked before but I didn't find any response, so I'm asking again: Would it be possible to password (or otherwise) protect isolated apps? Otherwise, great work.
  3. draggehn

Post [OFFICIAL] GlassCannon - Interactive tweak port N5X l G4

I'm back again, but this time with a question. What do I need to change to stop the crackling when listening to music? That is my only complaint with this profile: even with the screen on, the music occasionally shifts tempo and starts crackling, as a result of the bias towards low frequencies...
  4. draggehn

I'm back with today's usage.
  5. draggehn

That, for me, is a normal day's usage. Boost is one of my Reddit apps of choice (I switch between that and Slide for Reddit quite frequently). I'll upload screenshots of (EDIT: tomorrow's) usage including the individual stats of each of the top 3 apps (excluding​ Screen). (Just realized my big...
  6. draggehn

Overall I'm really happy with this profile. Only lag I can distinguish is that of right now, while charging at 4% battery. Edit: Latest uberstock for 6.0.1, included kernel at version 3.10.73
  7. draggehn

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Running Magisk 11.6, Xposed no longer works. The only thing that changed is I installed ARISE (with its Magisk module) with only its core, V4A 2.5.0.5, and V4A profiles enabled. I can upload the log in a second if anybody can help me.
  8. draggehn

Post [GUIDE] Advanced Interactive Governor Tweaks; Buttery smooth and insane battery life!

Try editing the sleep at the beginning of the init.d/su.d script to be longer maybe?
  9. draggehn

Post [GUIDE] Advanced Interactive Governor Tweaks; Buttery smooth and insane battery life!

Unless you want them overridden by the whatever you have set in EXKM, probably.
  10. draggehn

You do not, but you will be unable to load profiles as they are designed for flar2's app. I highly recommend getting it anyways because it is well worth it to support him. Without EXKM you are restricted to scripts and init.d scripts.
  11. draggehn

I haven't done any testing, but my guess would be on boot: https://android.googlesource.com/device/lge/bullhead/+/marshmallow-mr2-release/init.bullhead.rc#101 Edit: better link
  12. draggehn

I don't have that script; would it be beneficial to add it to /etc/? Edit: ah, it was in /system/bin. Nevermind
  13. draggehn

Post [KERNEL] [December 3] ElementalX-N5X 6.12

Yeah just wanted to be safe. Flashed it and everything's all good (thus far). Thanks for the help.
  14. draggehn

Hmm, maybe I misread jimyiak's statement. He claims that the combo did not boot:
  15. draggehn

I read that using EX and uberstock together is unsafe because US ships with Phasma. Is there any way I can use your kernel and uberstock? Flash stock boot image maybe?