• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dragneelfps

1. D

Post Thermal Config Changer for Pocophone[ROOT]

Released on Google Play Store Finally, I have released this app to play store. :D Currently its open beta. So expect bugs. Hoping to see you all try it out and give me feedback on how to improve it. Play store link...
  2. D

Hey all, the developer here. I was wondering if people still use this? If they do, then maybe I can work on new features you want if any. Also, probably I can also put it up on Playstore.
  3. D

Aha, I got what you are saying now. I'll push a fix soon. Well, I didn't understand your question.
  4. D

Can you tell me the steps you are following? I might have missed something during my testing.
  5. D

That's because how profiler works. If you enable profiler you can't set a global mode from the main screen. It will be over written by profiler. I'll push an update tomorrow which probably will be helpful to you.
  6. D

Update Time New Version, New changes. Changelog: Version Bump to 3.0 Added toggle to display system apps in profiler Added filter to search apps in profiler Added Option to enable toast messages when mode changes Unified Notifications and services UI Changes Updated about section with links...
  7. D

Updated to 2.1 added "set on reboot" mode
  8. D

New update Bumped to 2.0 Added profiler. Now have a mode for each app, which you can choose manually. Download link in the OP. P.S- If not working, please report.
  9. D

For custom roms default is the default mode, like without the app.
  10. D

Thanks for the report. Added the note to the OP.
  11. D

Disabled Play Protect and install. To disable Google Play Protect. Open "Play Store" application => tap on Menu button => select "Play Protect" option => Disable the options "Scan device for security threats". After installing it, check if opening or not, and if opening then re enable it...
  12. D

**Experimental** Update: Added force set option for MIUI users(no such problem in custom roms yet) and when the system resets the mode after reboot. Edit: If for any reason the service doesnt restart after rebooting your phone, then please set the app to "Not optimized" in the battery settings.