Recent content by drak_19

1. D

Post Semi Custom Rom features | S20 FE 5G | SM-G781B

the launcher of one plus can be had without root?
  2. D

Post [GCAM] [MOD] UltraCam v8 [12.02.2021 update]

Yesterday installed version 8.1 and on samsung by the name of the package you do not have access to the telephoto lens. It has to be called com.samsung.android.ruler or com.samsung.android.scan3d. Do you know if there is a way to rename it or is it planned to give compatibility in future...
  3. D

Post [App] Mod Google Camera by B-S-G

how do i change the id of the telephoto camera? I have the s20 fe 5g and it detects this sensor in id21, and in my model it is id52 and it does not work.
  4. D

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

It seems that I have managed to solve it. I have made a copy of my configuration in xml, in the change in "pref_list_camera_key" the value 21 for 52 and restored the xml and takes the photos with the telephoto lens with hdr ++ without forcing close the app.
  5. D

do you know how to find the correct GID values for my phone? It is a galaxy s20 fe 5g, and when I take a photo with the telephoto lens with the hdr++ activated, the app closes. without hdr or hdr+ that does not happen. in the other lenses I can take photos normally.
  6. D

I have a galaxy s20 FE 5G, and the telephoto camera does not show image by default. I change the camera id to 52, and it starts working. The problem is that every time I take a photo with the HDR + activated with the telephoto lens, the camera closes. it does not happen with any other lens. I...
  7. D

Post [ROM]-[TEN]-[21.06.20]-ZenX-OS-[Official]

installed the latest version, the volte is still not available in orange spain... Is there any way to return to automatic brightness on the aod screen? because now a fixed percentage is set, but it depends on the lighting conditions you can go blind or see nothing...
  8. D

Post [KERNEL] [Q] Disrupt Kernel

I installed the latest version last Friday, and the gcam stopped working, I kept taking photos and on Sunday, I started to have screen flickers by locking and unlocking the screen... Yesterday I installed the November version of the kernel, and the gcam worked perfectly again, and the flashes...
  9. D

if the option to show it is activated... I have deactivated/activated to see if it appeared, but it does not appear...
  10. D

does not show the bluetooth icon in the status bar when you connect to a device
  11. D

it seems that I can finally use the fingerprint in my bank app :good:
  12. D

no, try my xz1 and galaxy a50 and both services work without problems... to discard, since I was testing, install the version of day 30-10 and there if these options come out, but when updating to any of the last two versions they disappear... I blame it for the fact that the rom is not...
  13. D

Install last night as indicated by the instructions put, and the icon still appears to me location every few seconds and the volte options and Wi-calls are still do not appear...
  14. D

it can't be, because I have installed it up to 3 times and it remains the same... see tomorrow if I can do a clean installation with the new version and hopefully these options come back...
  15. D

I installed the previous version in both dirty and clean, and these options did not appear... tomorrow if I have time I will try to make a clean installation of this, but if for all the options to appear I have to do a clean installation, we are going wrong...